NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What I take from all of this is to sit back and wait until the November production scheduling announcements begin so I can check whether my Last Edition Hybrid is selected! 🤣🤔🤣
Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not trying to pee in anyone's cereal, but again, that entire statement doesn't say anything of substance as far as Hybrid delay as of yesterdays "news". Yes, of course Hybrids will be delivered as Ford has already confirmed SOME are being built and will be delivered.

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Ford needs more news like this to cut down on the speculation like here at da club.
Just a few of the post above yours people are speculating it's really the batteries and that they didn't address the orders that were already scheduled. Lol they can't win at all.

WFred8

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I guess we will a much better idea about which of these two articles is more truthful tomorrow when emails go out as to who are the lucky ones who have been scheduled for the first two weeks in November. If no hybrids are scheduled (similar to last weeks email release) then I'd put more money of the first anouncement about "no hybrid builds" until further notice.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The article's assertion that the delay is only for retail orders wasn't supported by Tom in last night's livestream. He seemed to believe the hold is across the board.

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We shall see with what gets scheduled tomorrow. :)

Matso

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll wait for Ford to verify the tow package option delete on the hybrid. If true I'm going to have to file that under deal-breaker and move on. But in reading the initial memo release, it has the faint odor of fake news. It's the perfect sabotage. Why, with 100,000 plus orders would Ford shoot themselves in the tire and roll these trucks out minus a tow package? I don't know the ratio of hybrid to ecoboost but still, it doesn't make sense. I'll hang around for the cliffhanger here but my spidey senses tell me somebody's pouring water in the gas tank.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'll wait for Ford to verify the tow package option delete on the hybrid. If true I'm going to have to file that under deal-breaker and move on. But in reading the initial memo release, it has the faint odor of fake news. It's the perfect sabotage. Why, with 100,000 plus orders would Ford shoot themselves in the tire and roll these trucks out minus a tow package? I don't know the ratio of hybrid to ecoboost but still, it doesn't make sense. I'll hang around for the cliffhanger here but my spidey senses tell me somebody's pouring water in the gas tank.
I don't think the 4k was ever supposed to be offered with the hybrid. At least I thought so. I thought that this pertains to the FWD Ecoboost vehicles.

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 4K tow package was never available for the Hybrid. Now, it's only available with 2;0L Ecoboost and AWD.

Sponsored

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Matso, unless you want to wait in vain, move on now. The hybrid will not be produced with a 4k tow package.
If you take a look at the available product specification and order guide, it is not there as an option.
My take is that it was an oversight from the origin of the documents, and was finally corrected.
If you still are in doubt, contact your ordering dealer for verification.
tom

Sliphorn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's an automotive blog. The author called the Maverick a fuel sipping trucklet. Who talks like that? Uh huh. Yeah, like I'm gonna believe some soy latte sucking autoblog dope.

Nor will I believe the dope that posted yesterdays crap. Ford? Hey Ford! It'd be nice to provide a bit of info on this. Perhaps an email to confirmed hybrid order holders, of which I am one.

No matter, I am prepared to wait and wait and wait. Such is life.

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ringo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 MGTD, 1953 F100, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.
Stay Cool....
Sponsored