Ford Reward

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissian Frontier Pro 4X
Anyone else receive this in the mail? Wonder if the $750 can be used when my Maverick comes in?
Ford Maverick Ford Reward 1634935423797
Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Haven't seen that. What does the * say about the $750?

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably Not.

Maverick not listed and probably excluded in the fine print. Did you read the "other models *" fine print?

I received this offer before and it excluded the Maverick.

OP
OP

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably Not.

Maverick not listed and probably excluded in the fine print. Did you read the "other models *" fine print?

Probably Not.

Says nothing about the Maverick only the Bronco, F-150 Lightning & Raptor, Mustang Mach-E, Shelby and GT500. Can't use it with the A/Z/D plans. Place order or take new retail delivery from a authorized Ford dealers stock by 1/3/22.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Says nothing about the Maverick only the Bronco, F-150 Lightning & Raptor, Mustang Mach-E, Shelby and GT500. Can't use it with the A/Z/D plans. Place order or take new retail delivery from a authorized Ford dealers stock by 1/3/22.
Interesting. The one I had gotten before excluded the Maverick in the fine print.

Can you scan and post the entire offer that way myself and others can print it and if good for the Maverick use it on our orders.

Thanks

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine has a unique customer code that is likely tied to my name, address, email address. Makes them non-transferrable I believe.
OK Thanks

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else receive this in the mail? Wonder if the $750 can be used when my Maverick comes in?
1634935423797.png
YES YES YES - it is 100% available for the Maverick - it is targeted, and the Maverick is not excluded. I actually received this a few days after I picked up my truck. Thankfully because it is a targeted offer it is directly in their ordering system. Granger saw it and had me sign a piece of paper detailing this just before we went into the finance office.

I'm not sure of the exact qualifications, I presume it is for current Ford owners that have previously purchased new vehicles from them (I sold my Ranger purchased end of 2019 when I got my Maverick, and had also previously purchased a Focus ST about 4 years ago at this point).

$750 applied to the Maverick.

OP
OP

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting. The one I had gotten before excluded the Maverick in the fine print.

Can you scan and post the entire offer that way myself and others can print it and if good for the Maverick use it on our orders.

Thanks
Ford Maverick Ford Reward 1634938076389

OP
OP

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks

Sponsored

newmaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
YES YES YES - it is 100% available for the Maverick - it is targeted, and the Maverick is not excluded. I actually received this a few days after I picked up my truck. Thankfully because it is a targeted offer it is directly in their ordering system. Granger saw it and had me sign a piece of paper detailing this just before we went into the finance office.

I'm not sure of the exact qualifications, I presume it is for current Ford owners that have previously purchased new vehicles from them (I sold my Ranger purchased end of 2019 when I got my Maverick, and had also previously purchased a Focus ST about 4 years ago at this point).

dang I wish there was a way to get it to a new ford owner, or soon to be when my maverick arrives.

OP
OP

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Comes with a personal code and is non transferable.

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
Mine was a $3500 dollar on an F150, Expedition, or Super Duty. There was fine print that mentioned $750 off on other models and my dealer let me apply it when I bought mine.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Okay so it is a targeted offer and you state "it is directly in their ordering system".
By "their ordering system" do you mean the dealership's ordering system? Fords?

If I call my dealer should they be able to see this offer?

I am on the A-Plan which this offer excludes but $750 off MSRP is better than the A-Plan savings of $498 off MSRP I am getting. So if this is available then I will have them take off the A-Plan and apply this $750 savings.

Another issue is my order is a Hybrid Maverick that does have a build date of 11/15 but probably won't be delivered until after 1/3/2022.

I last purchased a new Ford in 1998. My email address back then is not the same as now. I do have the window sticker from that 1998 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab and the purchasing paperwork. I wonder if that will be enough.

Last edited:

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Okay so it is a targeted offer and you state "it is directly in their ordering system".
By "their ordering system" do you mean the dealership's ordering system? Fords?

If I call my dealer should they be able to see this offer?

I am on the A-Plan which this offer excludes but $750 off MSRP is better than the A-Plan savings of $498 off MSRP I am getting. So if this is available then I will have them take off the A-Plan and apply this $750 savings.

Another issue is my order is a Hybrid Maverick that does have a build date of 11/15 but probably won't be delivered until after 1/3/2022.
As someone else said, the mailer had a unique code that is non transferable. I had not yet recieved the mailer when I picked up my truck, but Granger was aware of the offer for me to recieve it when I took delivery.

It is a loyalty offer of some sort obviously, this was my 3rd new Ford purchase in about 4 years give it take. I don't know if you are in a similar boat. I recieved the mailer about a week ago for what it's worth.
Sponsored