2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Zach,
Do you guys also cover Gap Insurance? I financed through Ford, but GAP was a third-party, and I think it might have been too much. Also, seeing the your prices for the ESP vs what was a "deal" at the dealership, I am glad I declined. It would have been an extra $1000.
Just a suggestion - check if you can add gap insurance through your car insurance company. Usually you can, and it will probably be about $5 a month. Best side benefit is that you can cancel whenever you want (i.e. once your loan value is around the re-sale/replacement value). Then ditch the one you've already bought (unfortunately I think it will just get re-applied to your loan, but you're still getting that value back).
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Zach,
Do you guys also cover Gap Insurance? I financed through Ford, but GAP was a third-party, and I think it might have been too much. Also, seeing the your prices for the ESP vs what was a "deal" at the dealership, I am glad I declined. It would have been an extra $1000.
Yes, we offer both Gap at competitive pricing and the ESP. it is through a 3rd party, but my guess is we'll be priced more competitively. You may need to contact our finance team, because it's our of Brooke's wheelhouse.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just want to thank everyone who emailed us at [email protected] or visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . Also to those who referred their friends/family there as well. We had our busiest month ever selling Ford Service contracts at $50 over cost! We ended up saving our customers over $250,000 from list pricing in August!

We appreciate the opportunity to help!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Our website is now live with access to pricing without requiring any personal information! So a great opportunity to shop coverage and keep your local dealership honest! Our pricing is still $50 over cost!

https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/

Sponsored

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Alto Blu, LUX, Sunroof, delivered 3/18/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our website is now live with access to pricing without requiring any personal information! So a great opportunity to shop coverage and keep your local dealership honest! Our pricing is still $50 over cost!
I noticed in the pricing chart that the prices for selecting $200 deductible are higher than the prices for $100 deductible... ?

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/
Awesome! Link works as long as I type www instead of https. I think that's a browser thing.

One question - do you offer the Enhanced Rental option found on other Ford Protect plans? I expect you do but it is not showing as a fourth option on your website.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I noticed in the pricing chart that the prices for selecting $200 deductible are higher than the prices for $100 deductible... ?
Yes, we're getting that corrected ASAP.
Awesome! Link works as long as I type www instead of https. I think that's a browser thing.

One question - do you offer the Enhanced Rental option found on other Ford Protect plans? I expect you do but it is not showing as a fourth option on your website.
We can offer that. For that option we don't have it listed on the website so you'd need to email brooke at [email protected]

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a quick heads up. We need your submission to the website by noon central time today to give us appropriate time to submit your extended warranty to Ford and lock in pricing before the October price hike.

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com or email Brooke at [email protected] before noon today.

Thanks!

Docadams44

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Just a quick heads up. We need your submission to the website by noon central time today to give us appropriate time to submit your extended warranty to Ford and lock in pricing before the October price hike.

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com or email Brooke at [email protected] before noon today.

Thanks!
Of course I look into this too late. What will the rate hike look like? Or when will your website update to reflect the new prices?

Sponsored

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I note that Flood is offering coverage through Ford plans up to 10 years and 175k miles, while you folks top out at 8 years and 150k miles. It's not cheap, but I wouldn't expect it to be.

Flood's site also allows the user to spec the enhanced rental option, and I see here through you guys that has to be handled via email.

Will your site be updated with the new coverage?

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Extended Warranty at $50 Over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford 10yrservicecontract

Last edited:

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Of course I look into this too late. What will the rate hike look like? Or when will your website update to reflect the new prices?
Rate hike for the 8 yr/100k miles premium plan is about $80. Not too bad.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The website should reflect the new pricing now. 4-5% on average was the bump.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I note that Flood is offering coverage through Ford plans up to 10 years and 175k miles, while you folks top out at 8 years and 150k miles. It's not cheap, but I wouldn't expect it to be.

Flood's site also allows the user to spec the enhanced rental option, and I see here through you guys that has to be handled via email.

Will your site be updated with the new coverage?

10yrservicecontract.png
Yes, we can provide the same options by emailing [email protected]. We'll have our website updated to offer the same options as well. Just not there quite yet.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Much appreciations to everyone who has visited or referred someone to our website https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/
We continue to get busier every month with customers who are interested in taking advantage of our $50 over cost Ford protect extended warranty promotion! It is because of great customers like you who are spreading the word, so thank you!

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Extended Warranty at $50 Over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford PXL_20221109_201047178
Sponsored