First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know, why don’t I call my dealer. It’s too early plus I need entertainment. Has anyone tried to cancel an order for accessories purchased through dealer and get your points back? I’m looking to get all weather mats somewhere else now. Been long enough waiting.
Sponsored

EVJD

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FE
I went directly to the Ford accessories website, but they were out of stock on the hybrid version of the all-weather mats. I have the dealer-installed thin mats for the front, so good on those for now, and I bought some temporary rubber mat for the back to protect it for now.

I'm heading to the dealer later today, so maybe I'll be lucky this Friday the 13th. :D

Good luck on getting the refund!

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know, why don’t I call my dealer. It’s too early plus I need entertainment. Has anyone tried to cancel an order for accessories purchased through dealer and get your points back? I’m looking to get all weather mats somewhere else now. Been long enough waiting.
Ford Pass points can't be refunded. They would probably have to issue you a refund check? Or give store credit?

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Pass points can't be refunded. They would probably have to issue you a refund check? Or give store credit?
The dealer could also elect to add "goodwill points" to your Ford Pass account.
Sponsored