Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My trucks currently in shipment. However I've had it loaded into the Ford pass app for some time. In the past, when I've tried to activate the truck, it just told me the feature was unavailable and to wait for delivery or something.

However, this morning, it actually started the activation process! It's pending someone accepting activation on the trucks screen. Could this mean it's finally been delivered??
Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It could mean that your Maverick was taken out of Transport mode (AKA Deep sleep mode) to be moved. I would take this as your Maverick was recently turned on for some reason :). I see that you're in NC, have you tried looking at United Road to see if its at a railyard?

OP
OP
Bj517

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It could mean that your Maverick was taken out of Transport mode (AKA Deep sleep mode) to be moved. I would take this as your Maverick was recently turned on for some reason :). I see that you're in NC, have you tried looking at United Road to see if its at a railyard?
Apparently it's been at the railyard since last week. Maybe they're finally moving it onto the transporter for delivery today. I can only hope.

I am in NC. But united road has been useless. My vin doesn't return any records

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Apparently it's been at the railyard since last week. Maybe they're finally moving it onto the transporter for delivery today. I can only hope.

I am in NC. But united road has been useless. My vin doesn't return any records
Might be another transport company then! I would say if its "suddenly" trying to activate when you hit the button that's a good sign.

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My advice is to close the app and log out until you’re at the dealer. I did the same as you, as I was anxious and wanted to use the app in preparation.

When I got to the dealer they told me to log out and reply in because doing it before the truck can accept your prompt on the screen can cause pairing issues.

Sales guy set me up with the app and all its features within minutes. Just wait

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bj517

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be another transport company then! I would say if its "suddenly" trying to activate when you hit the button that's a good sign.
Hope so! It definitely has not tried to activate before, and I usually absent mindedly try it daily. I feel like a kid watching the Santa Tracker

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just checked and I could activate mine as well. It did not work last time I checked 2 weeks ago. Don't know what that means, but hey, it's progress 😅

robb01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Just don't remote start it and let it idle :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Bj517

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked and I could activate mine as well. It did not work last time I checked 2 weeks ago. Don't know what that means, but hey, it's progress 😅
What's your estimated delivery date window?

robb01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Just checked mine, it has the button to activate it, it's on a train right now, expecting delivery in ~3-4 weeks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bj517

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked mine, it has the button to activate it, it's on a train right now, expecting delivery in ~3-4 weeks
But does it actually start the activation process? See my attached
Ford Maverick Ford pass app - start activating vehicle while in shipment Screenshot_20220329-101529
screenshot

robb01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
But does it actually start the activation process? See my attached screenshot
I'm not going to find out, don't want to mess anything up :D

Lunysgwen

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus 2013 ST
I tried to activate mine when the tracker told me it was at the dealership. It actually allowed me to press and wait for activation then, but not before. The dealer was pretty good about ignoring the activation until I was enroute to pick it up. You may get lucky and someone presses it absentmindedly, or because they don't know better, but smart folks will know what's going on.

pawalsh610

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick 1st Edition Lariat, Mazda 2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I set my truck up in the App while it was in transit and saw the same screen about activation. When I finally picked it up from the dealer on Friday, after 5 weeks in transit, the salesman told me everything was activated. He was surprised that when he went to check the car after it was unloaded from the truck he was greeted with my name in the cars system.

I am having troulble syncing aps, I blamed it on my phone but maybe that is the source of my issues.
Sponsored