First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Im checking to see if this would be of any use before I go and put it together, I work in Ford parts at a dealer in Tennessee. We are not a car dealership so I can't help on pricing for Maverick sales, Ive got mine ordered at another dealer in town with D plan. My dealership is all commercial and medium duty Ford but most of our business is in the heavy duty trucking industry such as Kenworth and International.

However I have access to all Ford parts and accessories. The reason for the post is I am thinking of setting up a site where Maverick forum members could get discounts on parts and accessories.

Im gauging interest in it right now, if there is a good amount of interest I will start working on it and as soon as everything is released it can go live. Obviously nothing is complete and the parts catalog to look up Maverick isn't even live yet. Once it is we will have a clearer image of availability and the complete accessory list.
Interested. Though of course I would prefer to get my Maverick before ordering parts.....
Sponsored

Reactions: wjg

Bill Cather

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Im checking to see if this would be of any use before I go and put it together, I work in Ford parts at a dealer in Tennessee. We are not a car dealership so I can't help on pricing for Maverick sales, Ive got mine ordered at another dealer in town with D plan. My dealership is all commercial and medium duty Ford but most of our business is in the heavy duty trucking industry such as Kenworth and International.

However I have access to all Ford parts and accessories. The reason for the post is I am thinking of setting up a site where Maverick forum members could get discounts on parts and accessories.

Im gauging interest in it right now, if there is a good amount of interest I will start working on it and as soon as everything is released it can go live. Obviously nothing is complete and the parts catalog to look up Maverick isn't even live yet. Once it is we will have a clearer image of availability and the complete accessory list.
I’m in

gearboxphilly

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav 4 2014
Definitely interested. Two I would try to get: black tray rather than orange one, and the bed rail system offered in the luxury package.

Sponsored

Ksmavgal

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
I'd be interested

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So here is the only example I can find.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...d-cap-camper-topper-by-snug-top-sport-be.803/

The Area 51 top is MSRP for $3449.

My price to your door would be $2950.

Price for pickup would be $2700

I will say that this is a little different since it would need to be delivered via a freight truck. So most times it would not be that bad in price but freight would be quoted at $250 for this piece.
I am so grateful to you for your "vision" and applying expertise toward a new business venture. Got to love American work ethic! Curious is there no plan for one of these units to be built in Rapid Red? Per your graphic here, it is not listed:

ItemPart NumberMSRP Price
Bed Cap - Snug Top Sport [Absolute Black]VNZ6Z-99501A42-AB$3,449
Bed Cap - Snug Top Sport [Alto Blue]VNZ6Z-99501A42-AE$3,449
Bed Cap - Snug Top Sport [Area 51]VNZ6Z-99501A42-AA$3,449
Bed Cap - Snug Top Sport [Cactus Gray]VNZ6Z-99501A42-AH$3,449
Bed Cap - Snug Top Sport [Carbonized Gray]VNZ6Z-99501A42-AJ$3,449
Bed Cap - Snug Top Sport [Cyber Orange]VNZ6Z-99501A42-AG$3,449
Bed Cap - Snug Top Sport [Hot Pepper Red]VNZ6Z-99501A42-AC$3,449
Bed Cap - Snug Top Sport [Iconic Silver]VNZ6Z-99501A42-AF$3,449
Bed Cap - Snug Top Sport [Oxford White]VNZ6Z-99501A42-AK$3,449
Bed Cap - Snug Top Sport [Velocity Blue]VNZ6Z-99501A42-AD$3,449
Bed Cap - Snug Top SnugPro, Commercial VersionVNZ6Z-99501A42-E$3,029

Mack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT [ordered] BMW M5 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I am very interested, order Maverick without many item, will order them after the third vender starts making them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.