FriarPop

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

After seeing the new bumper I realize how much better it looks with the original one. This makes the truck look more generic and less unique.

Unless there is some hidden off road changes this won’t be worth it…when they finally build them 5 years from now lol
I agree, they should have made it with a silver insert or something within that front skid plate to take away the cheap grey plastic look. Assume it drops the mpg a bit also without the air skirts. Also the rear bumper needed an update as well.
Sponsored

xoXMiSsDaisieXox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daisie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livelaughandlawn.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 2023 Mercedes AMG GLA 45
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow. Some ass clown really reported the same photo I've had on here since being member for almost a year because I'm an attractive woman who makes statements? My pure input and thoughts. Is that not what the response option is for in each thread? I forgot I'm to be seen and not heard. 🙄😒 This isn't the 50s. Whoever reported my profile pic, get bent. Man child. Let's be clear here as well. A photo of my FACE SMILING is not "obscene." As a matter of fact, since my photo was removed and I was targeted, I'll play the victim here. I will escalate this because I am in fact offended. This is the most ridiculous thing I've witnessed next to $6 milk and the outrageous gas prices this year. Yes. I did let this ruin my day and yes, I will leave my profile picture blank in the meantime until a decent justification for the removal is made by mavericktruckclub.com

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Tremor Spied Fully Revealed! 📸 Screenshot_20220722-053512_Chrome

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wow. Some ass clown really reported the same photo I've had on here since being member for almost a year because I'm an attractive woman who makes statements? My pure input and thoughts. Is that not what the response option is for in each thread? I forgot I'm to be seen and not heard. 🙄😒 This isn't the 50s. Whoever reported my profile pic, get bent. Man child. Let's be clear here as well. A photo of my FACE SMILING is not "obscene." As a matter of fact, since my photo was removed and I was targeted, I'll play the victim here. I will escalate this because I am in fact offended. This is the most ridiculous thing I've witnessed next to $6 milk and the outrageous gas prices this year. Yes. I did let this ruin my day and yes, I will leave my profile picture blank in the meantime until a decent justification for the removal is made by mavericktruckclub.com

Screenshot_20220722-053512_Chrome.jpg
Maybe this should be your next avatar:

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Tremor Spied Fully Revealed! 📸 Screenshot_20220722-053512_Chrome

xoXMiSsDaisieXox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daisie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livelaughandlawn.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 2023 Mercedes AMG GLA 45
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another lame attempt by Ford. The Tremor started as a sport truck, then as a offroad package, now a joke.

Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another lame attempt by Ford. The Tremor started as a sport truck, then as a offroad package, now a joke.
What can a truck like the Maverick realistically do to be worthy of it? Is the issue that a Maverick shouldn't get a Tremor package because it doesn't have the chops, or because it didn't go far enough? The Maverick being what it is, not sure how far it can go down the rabbit hole of off road and still be what it was designed for (small, fuel efficient, practical, affordable).

Personally, getting closer to the BS in twin clutch, better angle with bumper and hopefully little more ground clearance while keeping the other FX4 upgrades is great with me.

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What can a truck like the Maverick realistically do to be worthy of it? Is the issue that a Maverick shouldn't get a Tremor package because it doesn't have the chops, or because it didn't go far enough? The Maverick being what it is, not sure how far it can go down the rabbit hole of off road and still be what it was designed for (small, fuel efficient, practical, affordable).

Personally, getting closer to the BS in twin clutch, better angle with bumper and hopefully little more ground clearance while keeping the other FX4 upgrades is great with me.
Kind of like the 70's version. You had the Grabber package that turned it into a muscle car, the economical version and the 4 door family sedan.

I think this platform can pull it off, but we will see what it actually has.

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In my very own little fantasy world, these would be the seats in my new Tremor AWD Maverick.

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Tremor Spied Fully Revealed! 📸 2022-07-22_12-21-30

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just don't see a tremor their a tremor is special, what I see is a Maverick with some orange trim and bronco sport springs, still think timberline. AM sure theres stuff were not seeing.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is a Tremor. I hope it has the Badlands diff in it. Suspension is tuned. I think the platform itself is plenty capable. Most Americans just dont know what real offroading is. In Asia they put bias ply mud tires on Ecosports and wheel em through stuff most Americans think you need a Tundra with a snorkel and 37s to do. I wheeled my Amc Eagle wagon on 28" swampers in Moab at night. No problems, stock cjs and samurais on 31s can do insane things. Some people wheel VW beetles. UTVs are all ifs/irs unibodies with tiny motors and and cost $25k. I dont see much difference other than comfort.

Sponsored

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the Avalanche gray which will be offered on ‘23 models correct?

Haha48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not much diffrent then what the fx4 is. It really does need more ground clearance and the front bumper flares up a bit how ever the rear bumper is fine
Sponsored