First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey @Ford Motor Company, your algorithm is broken!

You said orders are scheduled in order that they are received? I saw 3 trucks ordered between 3-6 weeks after mine that just got scheduled, SAME CONSTRAINTS.

You are a BUNCH OF LIARS!!
I'm going to Guess and assume its related to your Dealers Allocation
Sponsored

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad Ford is rewarding punishing the Dealer with long waits making more customers cancel, thus providing more vehicles to markup low allocation numbers.

Doesn't affect me as a Ford customer one bit. /s

Allocations are not public knowledge. How is it right that we as customers are getting punished for picking the wrong dealer?

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 6/28/21. My order keeps getting pushed back. From June to august 8 and now Aug 29. Been pushed back at least 4 times
Good luck. I hope the final scheduling cul-de-sac coming up means there's no where left to push VIN'd 22's. I'm 3 weeks behind your order and pushed to Sept 12. After you Miss.

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That or order was never properly placed.
Why should the customer, be punished for my dealer's(Koch 33 Ford BTW) mistakes? It's not like Ford or my dealer didn't have 9 months to communicate that something was wrong with my order.

Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That or order was never properly placed.
Did you ever get PROOF of an COVP document with your order number and sales code Approved by Ford? Did the dealer get a copy of your drivers license? And give you a priority code between 10 -19. If you don't have this the first thing I could suggest is go to your dealer very soon and have them so you proof and get a copy of it along with your signed purchase document with all the agreed to pricing

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad Ford is rewarding punishing the Dealer with long waits making more customers cancel, thus providing more vehicles to markup low allocation numbers.

Doesn't affect me as a Ford customer one bit. /s

Allocations are not public knowledge. How is it right that we as customers are getting punished for picking the wrong dealer?
I'm new here, but Is the opening post of this thread not accurate? No more Maverick allocations?
Hello All Current and Future Maverick Customers

We fully recognize there is a lot of interest and excitement about the Maverick. We are here to answer your questions and be as transparent with you as possible about any confusion in the ordering, scheduling, and production process. Rest-assured, our goal is to build as many Mavericks as we can and satisfy as many new Maverick customers as possible given global supply chain challenges.

Traditionally, we have allocated vehicles to dealerships based on historical sales data, which helped determine the scheduling of orders. While we initially followed this process for Maverick, we quickly pivoted when customer demand exceeded expectations. As a result, orders are scheduled in the order in which they are received, regardless of dealer, pending any capacity and commodity limitations. Oldest Maverick retail orders are prioritized first, provided the Dealer has completed the required Customer Order Verification Process (COVP) AND the order can be scheduled within existing supply and optional features/package availability.

Thank you for your interest in Maverick and your patience during this process. Our goal is to build as many Mavericks as we can so you can get out there and enjoy the 2022 North American Truck of the Year.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you ever get PROOF of an COVP document with your order number and sales code Approved by Ford? Did the dealer get a copy of your drivers license? And give you a priority code between 10 -19. If you don't have this the first thing I could suggest is go to your dealer very soon and have them so you proof and get a copy of it along with your signed purchase document with all the agreed to pricing
I’m fairly certain you can have a DORA without getting COVP’d.

Sponsored

Tommy2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Sorrento, T700, KTM 530
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s all inside baseball, never knew anything about dealer allocations or the politics thereof until I joined this group. I think if more people knew about allocations there would only be like 50 car dealers left in the nation after this.
I have a 1/8/22 Order and am encouraged hearing of a 1-3-22 being scheduled, that’s good news

Tice66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic, Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A 1/3/22 order getting built is good news.....I think. My order was 1/14/22 Maverick XL, towing package (2000lb fwd), co-pilot 360 and a full size spare....... I had decided to remove the 360, but at my age spinning around to see whats around you can be a painful experience. So I said buying a truck without it was not an option and I'd rather wait than not have it.....time will tell

jons

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A 1/3/22 order getting built is good news.....I think. My order was 1/14/22 Maverick XL, towing package (2000lb fwd), co-pilot 360 and a full size spare....... I had decided to remove the 360, but at my age spinning around to see whats around you can be a painful experience. So I said buying a truck without it was not an option and I'd rather wait than not have it.....time will tell
Wish my orders from 2021 would get built first

Tice66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic, Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wish my orders from 2021 would get built first
I would agree you should get yours before mine....I'm assuming mine is delayed due to the lateness of my order and certain parts I'm not getting removed.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was really late to the party, October 30 hybrid base model with only a drop in bedliner. Still haven’t given up on an August delivery.
You have a VIN?
Sponsored