Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, saw the signature, just wondered if there was anything else holding it up. Glad you at least have a VIN and a scheduled date (even if it maybe slips again) after all the waiting!
I originally had the hard roll-up tonneau cover, but I dropped that months ago to speed up the production. It obviously didn't help.
Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, that's not it. I've talked with both customer Service and marketing and they both show me priority 02, clean, awaiting scheduling since May. I will call this week again and ping my dealer to see what's going on. Just a little frustrated and I appreciate the help.

As for the allocations, that shouldn't matter if they are doing orders in the order they were received. If they are not doing this then they are telling us one thing and doing something else.
;)

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello All Current and Future Maverick Customers

We fully recognize there is a lot of interest and excitement about the Maverick. We are here to answer your questions and be as transparent with you as possible about any confusion in the ordering, scheduling, and production process. Rest-assured, our goal is to build as many Mavericks as we can and satisfy as many new Maverick customers as possible given global supply chain challenges.

Traditionally, we have allocated vehicles to dealerships based on historical sales data, which helped determine the scheduling of orders. While we initially followed this process for Maverick, we quickly pivoted when customer demand exceeded expectations. As a result, orders are scheduled in the order in which they are received, regardless of dealer, pending any capacity and commodity limitations. Oldest Maverick retail orders are prioritized first, provided the Dealer has completed the required Customer Order Verification Process (COVP) AND the order can be scheduled within existing supply and optional features/package availability.

Thank you for your interest in Maverick and your patience during this process. Our goal is to build as many Mavericks as we can so you can get out there and enjoy the 2022 North American Truck of the Year.
Why would you as a company continue to lie to us? We talk around here. There are July Lariat Lux orders still sitting while November Lariat Lux orders are being built. Please for the love of God do what your post said you were going to do.

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe your order COVP was not done properly by your dealership and not approved thus your order will never be scheduled.

Maybe your dealership hardly gets any allocations.

Maybe you should actually find out from your dealership why.
If they are scheduling FIFO then allocations shouldn't matter for a customer order. Using the allocation system means they aren't doing FIFO, you can't use allocations and say your doing FIFO they are not compatible.

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Why would you as a company continue to lie to us? We talk around here. There are July Lariat Lux orders still sitting while November Lariat Lux orders are being built. Please for the love of God do what your post said you were going to do.
I'm a June 2021 XLT Lux order and only scheduled for production in September. I've been waiting a long time.

Sponsored

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a June 2021 XLT Lux order and only scheduled for production in September. I've been waiting a long time.
That's exactly what I'm talking about! No way similar October and November orders should be built while yours sits.

TulieMark06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here ... 421 days since order confirmation! Received the latest tentative production date e-mail yesterday, now 09/05/2022. I've had a VIN since April 2022.

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same here ... 421 days since order confirmation! Received the latest tentative production date e-mail yesterday, now 09/05/2022. I've had a VIN since April 2022.
I received the same email yesterday with the same tentative production date. I've had a VIN since May. It's nice to know I'm no the only one with a June order still not in production.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So, we know that we can get an email from Ford that our order was placed with such and such dealership, but do we know when the dealership actually follows through with submitting the COVP?
Can the dealer sit on it while submitting a COVP for an order that someone makes a month or two later?

ME4Twaffle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In just the last 2 days I've seen numerous people who ordered 2-3 weeks after me, with the same build, get scheduled while I remain unscheduled. I don't think this thread was being entirely truthful. 😂

Sponsored

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I know a dealer submitted my order before I gave them my license. They ordered it in my name and I got the email from Ford.
But I still haven't sent them my id. So, it sits there doing nothing. If someone orders after me and the dealer gets their id, their order could actually be in front of me. How long can my order sit there without a COVP being submitted by the dealership?

LastDog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn, Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a June 15 2021 order that hasn't yet gone into production. I got a VIN in May, and a scheduled production date a few weeks ago of Sept. 2, which has been pushed out to Sept. 8. It will probably get pushed out again. I have no idea why my Maverick order has been delayed so long. I'd wager to guess I have one of the longest waits of anyone on this forum. At least I'm getting a 2022.
I have a confirmed June 17, 2021 XLT hybrid with Lux, CP360, sliding rear window, floor mats that has been built on July 8, 2022 and has been sitting in Mexico awaiting microchips. I suspect your truck may face a similar situation when it is built -- but hopefully for you Ford will be able to put microchips in your truck during its build and ship yours without chip delays.

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm sitting at 436 days since order confirmation.

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, that's not it. I've talked with both customer Service and marketing and they both show me priority 02, clean, awaiting scheduling since May. I will call this week again and ping my dealer to see what's going on. Just a little frustrated and I appreciate the help.

As for the allocations, that shouldn't matter if they are doing orders in the order they were received. If they are not doing this then they are telling us one thing and doing something else.
Same here but I ordered 3 weeks ahead of you and not even a priority 02 (still Priority 10 per Ford Chat this morning). Area 51 XL hybrid with hitch. Super frustrating seeing orders placed way after mine get VINs (especially orders with a ton of constraints).

As for the person that keeps posting "maybe you don't have a COPV", that is a red herring. Ford has been telling me all along that I am "scheduled: clean". The issue is that the original poster down-right lied in the original post. Did they mean to lie? Probably not. They just wrote what they were told to write. If you read this entire thread (and a few others on the Forum), you will notice how the goal-post has been gradually moved over the last 5 months. They first said "FIFO", then said "FIFO based on constraints", then said "FIFIO based on region", and then finally implied "FIFO based on region assuming your dealer has allocation". Wait? What? There are no excuses to this. Covid? Nope. Supply constraints? Nope (but if there were no supply constraints then the lie would not be as obvious).

For what-ever reason, based on all the reports on MTC, Texas does not seem to be getting the same allocation as other regions (especially the North East). Or if they are, they must be going to specific dealers (maybe there was a government fleet order?). Similarly, small dealers are not given the same percentage as larger dealers. Listening to Grainger, it sounded like roughly 80% of their MY22 orders will be filled. Contrast that with my dealer where less than 40% are expected to be filled. Talking to other dealers near me, most seem to expect about 50% of their Maverick orders to have to be re-entered as MY23. Who you ordered from (and what region they are in), mattered. However, the OP says it would not matter. It seems problematic to punish customers for ordering from the "wrong" dealer.

I would REALLY love for FMC to explain this.

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know a dealer submitted my order before I gave them my license. They ordered it in my name and I got the email from Ford.
But I still haven't sent them my id. So, it sits there doing nothing. If someone orders after me and the dealer gets their id, their order could actually be in front of me. How long can my order sit there without a COVP being submitted by the dealership?
I'm no expert! But what I have learned on this forum from "the experts" is that a copy of your drivers license, your e-mail address, mailing address, and your chosen build are required to get scheduled for production. The information above is needed for the COVP.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

I recently pre-ordered with a local dealer that has an internet sales manager. The manager required me to send in all of the above information (plus a $500 refundable deposit) in our first phone call. The deal was done in 15 minutes.
I can't say how it will turn out come ordering day, but the Internet Manager now has everything needed to submit and COVP my order. Much easier and clearer ordering through a dealer's internet department!
Sponsored