2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Maverick XLT Lux, FX4 w/4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am planning 2 inch in the front and 1.5 in the back to level it out
Well if it does have the ability to go the full 3" let me know.
Sponsored

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone!!

This is my first post (wanted to wait for vendor status), so just wanted to give a little product information, a bit about us, the usual stuff. Some of you may have heard of us, but felt the need to establish more presence.

So, I'm here to promote our suspension lift. I know there are already options out there, but hear me out. The options currently are limited to strut top spacers or a shock/ spring replacement as it seems. We do things a bit different. Ok, a lot different. Our lift is a complete package. It is a full replacement to the OEM hardware. Couple of quick facts:

1. Height adjustable. If you want 1.5" or 2" or more, just set the perch height.
2. Weight compensation. Besides adjusting height to counter sag, we have overload springs that take the sag away.
3. Adjustable dampers. Cushy to firm (not like riding on bricks, just more responsive).
4. We have everything you need. Adjustable endlinks, camber arms (rear), camber bolts (front), rear subframe drop.
5. REBUILDABLE shocks! Don't throw them away, we can give them new life for $195 per corner.

Ok, if you're still here, thank you...

I could expand with paragraphs on points 1-5, but do I need to? I'm happy to, but I find most is self explanatory.

So why us? Well...[deep breath]...we were founded in offroad. A different bit of offroad than maybe you are used to. Half the efforts went towards racing (rally/ rallycross) and the other was the light off-roading/ overlanding types for Subaru vehicles. Both have absolutely blown up in popularity, especially the overlanding. We know the CUV market, we live and breathe it, every day.

We are constantly asked everyday, "can you make a suspension for _____ or for a _____?" Well, one of those times (several, actually) was "Can you make a suspension for the Bronco Sport?" We were intrigued. So much so, that we bought one as a company vehicle. We then found the Ford Maverick and the Ford Escape interchange! That didn't just open the door, it kicked it open like a SWAT team.

The day we picked up the Bronco Sport:
img_8831-jpg.jpg

A mere 2,100 miles later:
image004.jpg

(No the roof basket isn't weird, it's the angle creating an illusion - stop trying to figure it out)

We bought our 22 Outer Banks because any time we need to develop something, it's right outside. Any time one of you has questions about our suspension, we can video chat and walk right up to the car and answer with video in real time. And also because, well, I really like driving it! Sure, it's not a Maverick, but as the components are identical, we can help just the same.

We've already started with this one... obviously the suspension (our own BS was used to develop), Method 17" wheels, some Falken Wildpeak tires, we have the cross bars, a roof basket, skid plate, etc. etc. We are going to make this a fun little rig and we're going to tour the country (as time allows, of course).

We are starting with our suspension offerings....

1. GR Lite. Our entry-level for ground clearance and light offroad.
2. GR Plus. This is our mid-level set up using inverted shocks. Stronger than the Lites.
3. GR40. This is our heavy-duty off-road suspension built for endurance.

Take a look here ---> All of our Maverick stuff

Ok, so I'm just going to close with a little story about what we do, what we've done, etc...

As mentioned before, we started in the world of rally and offroad Subarus. So we like to think we know a bit about making a tough, long lasting suspension. Our venture into other brands really took off last April. I mean, we had built some crazy stuff for people; which quickly became our thing. But last April, Rhys Millen Racing (google them!) contacted us about partnering on a build for the Baja 1000 race. Volkswagen wanted to do the unthinkable and run a production EV (Volkswagen ID.4) in the baja race. They said Tanner Foust (famous rally racer, drifter, Top Gear USA host...maybe google him too) was going to be driving the car. Did we want in? Immediately YES. So we did. If you know anything about the baja race...it's brutal. A lot of cars don't finish. Baja breaks cars. The VW ID.4 finished. Our spare suspension didn't even get unpacked.

After that, we just soared. Since then, other manufacturers have contacted us about other projects. It's been really fun.

I don't mean to make it sound like a horn tooting fest, but I think it's important to know we aren't just some fly-by-night dipping their feet in the pool. We are in it.

This intro ended up longer than intended, so lets start some conversations. If you have questions about our suspension, fire away. If you want to know my favorite planet, I'll answer that too.

Anyhoo, I'm really excited and happy to be here and I hope we can do a lot for everyone here.

Thanks for reading!

I'll give the first three people that order ANY of our GR versions a discount code for $350 off your order, just please please please send us installed pictures!!

The Discount code to use at checkout is
maverick300
Is the maverick300 offer still available?

nicemaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will any of the lift kits work on the Hybrid FWD? There's alot of hybird ower's that would like to put a lift on there maverick.

Sponsored

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will any of the lift kits work on the Hybrid FWD? There's alot of hybird ower's that would like to put a lift on there maverick.
They have a FWD option on their site. The ecoboost and hybrids both have the same torsion beam rear end, so I believe if you select FWD, that should work. It is what I ordered, and I let them know I have a hybrid.

nicemaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They have a FWD option on their site. The ecoboost and hybrids both have the same torsion beam rear end, so I believe if you select FWD, that should work. It is what I ordered, and I let them know I have a hybrid.
@jtpc2021 thank you for that. I bet you will post pictures once its done. thanks again I will be watching this forum.

Redd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It should be. If you have any trouble, let me know.
May I ask what other, if any, suspension modifications y'all are looking to do for your Bronco Sport overland build?

Also, once I've taken delivery of my AWD Ecoboost and I've gotten my basic additions taken care of (tires, bed liner, etc), I'll be looking to go with your GR Plus setup. I'll be crossing my fingers that a promotional offer will still be on the table by that point lol.

Alternatively, if you're still looking to photograph/video/document an install of the suspension on a Maverick in person for marketing purposes by then, I'd absolutely drive my truck over to y'all to that end in exchange for a reasonable deal.

Big Al in LA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello everyone!!

This is my first post (wanted to wait for vendor status), so just wanted to give a little product information, a bit about us, the usual stuff. Some of you may have heard of us, but felt the need to establish more presence.

So, I'm here to promote our suspension lift. I know there are already options out there, but hear me out. The options currently are limited to strut top spacers or a shock/ spring replacement as it seems. We do things a bit different. Ok, a lot different. Our lift is a complete package. It is a full replacement to the OEM hardware. Couple of quick facts:

1. Height adjustable. If you want 1.5" or 2" or more, just set the perch height.
2. Weight compensation. Besides adjusting height to counter sag, we have overload springs that take the sag away.
3. Adjustable dampers. Cushy to firm (not like riding on bricks, just more responsive).
4. We have everything you need. Adjustable endlinks, camber arms (rear), camber bolts (front), rear subframe drop.
5. REBUILDABLE shocks! Don't throw them away, we can give them new life for $195 per corner.

Ok, if you're still here, thank you...

I could expand with paragraphs on points 1-5, but do I need to? I'm happy to, but I find most is self explanatory.

So why us? Well...[deep breath]...we were founded in offroad. A different bit of offroad than maybe you are used to. Half the efforts went towards racing (rally/ rallycross) and the other was the light off-roading/ overlanding types for Subaru vehicles. Both have absolutely blown up in popularity, especially the overlanding. We know the CUV market, we live and breathe it, every day.

We are constantly asked everyday, "can you make a suspension for _____ or for a _____?" Well, one of those times (several, actually) was "Can you make a suspension for the Bronco Sport?" We were intrigued. So much so, that we bought one as a company vehicle. We then found the Ford Maverick and the Ford Escape interchange! That didn't just open the door, it kicked it open like a SWAT team.

The day we picked up the Bronco Sport:
img_8831-jpg.jpg

A mere 2,100 miles later:
image004.jpg

(No the roof basket isn't weird, it's the angle creating an illusion - stop trying to figure it out)

We bought our 22 Outer Banks because any time we need to develop something, it's right outside. Any time one of you has questions about our suspension, we can video chat and walk right up to the car and answer with video in real time. And also because, well, I really like driving it! Sure, it's not a Maverick, but as the components are identical, we can help just the same.

We've already started with this one... obviously the suspension (our own BS was used to develop), Method 17" wheels, some Falken Wildpeak tires, we have the cross bars, a roof basket, skid plate, etc. etc. We are going to make this a fun little rig and we're going to tour the country (as time allows, of course).

We are starting with our suspension offerings....

1. GR Lite. Our entry-level for ground clearance and light offroad.
2. GR Plus. This is our mid-level set up using inverted shocks. Stronger than the Lites.
3. GR40. This is our heavy-duty off-road suspension built for endurance.

Take a look here ---> All of our Maverick stuff

Ok, so I'm just going to close with a little story about what we do, what we've done, etc...

As mentioned before, we started in the world of rally and offroad Subarus. So we like to think we know a bit about making a tough, long lasting suspension. Our venture into other brands really took off last April. I mean, we had built some crazy stuff for people; which quickly became our thing. But last April, Rhys Millen Racing (google them!) contacted us about partnering on a build for the Baja 1000 race. Volkswagen wanted to do the unthinkable and run a production EV (Volkswagen ID.4) in the baja race. They said Tanner Foust (famous rally racer, drifter, Top Gear USA host...maybe google him too) was going to be driving the car. Did we want in? Immediately YES. So we did. If you know anything about the baja race...it's brutal. A lot of cars don't finish. Baja breaks cars. The VW ID.4 finished. Our spare suspension didn't even get unpacked.

After that, we just soared. Since then, other manufacturers have contacted us about other projects. It's been really fun.

I don't mean to make it sound like a horn tooting fest, but I think it's important to know we aren't just some fly-by-night dipping their feet in the pool. We are in it.

This intro ended up longer than intended, so lets start some conversations. If you have questions about our suspension, fire away. If you want to know my favorite planet, I'll answer that too.

Anyhoo, I'm really excited and happy to be here and I hope we can do a lot for everyone here.

Thanks for reading!

I'll give the first three people that order ANY of our GR versions a discount code for $350 off your order, just please please please send us installed pictures!!

The Discount code to use at checkout is
maverick300
I was in the process of buying the GR40 kit, plugged in the discount code and everything was all good until I opted to use affirm. When I decided to just pay for it in one shot, the discount no longer applied. Any thoughts or advice?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport OBX
Engine
Undecided
I was in the process of buying the GR40 kit, plugged in the discount code and everything was all good until I opted to use affirm. When I decided to just pay for it in one shot, the discount no longer applied. Any thoughts or advice?
Weird, I’m honestly not sure. It might be an affirm thing. If you buy without the code through affirm, I’ll credit you back which should come off the balance.

Big Al in LA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I appreciate that, but I don't want to use affirm after all. I just wanted to try it but decided against it. Should I leave a note in the invoice?

OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport OBX
Engine
Undecided
I appreciate that, but I don't want to use affirm after all. I just wanted to try it but decided against it. Should I leave a note in the invoice?
If you use a credit card, the code should work without issue. If not, yeah just leave a note or message me here.

Big Al in LA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you very much, it went through without any errors. I look forward to installing these as soon as they get here. Would I need to do anything to accommodate the 245s I'm currently running or does the kit address that?

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very very close. On a comfort setting, usually within 10%. Ford didn't release any info on spring rates (and I've not tested them), but we studied the shock dyno to determine rates based on the stock shock damping.
AWD w/ 4K tow package:

Front: 157 lbs/in
Rear: 367 lbs/in
Sponsored