Sponsored

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Hello All, just found out about this page and thought to chip in. I recently had the opportunity to take a look at the new Maverick. Unfortunately they didn't have the 2.5L Hybrid model, as they only had the 8-Speed transmission, but as for someone like myself who ordered a Maverick with the 2.0L and AWD, I personally wasn't complaining. It was good I had some in-depth and physical info on the truck as it felt really solid upon the ride, quick too!

More on the driving experience:

I loved it! very impressed by the size, "get up" speed, size inside, and everything above. The appeal of the truck, the size, the powertrain of the 2.0L AWD with the 8-Speed Auto, just everything.

Trying to get the word out as much as possible about this absolute beauty of a truck that felt solid, no shakes, and the true radios was as good as it sounds.
Sponsored

OP
OP
detroiter313

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
What Road Noise? lol Honestly almost non existent. The usual like wind whistles I'm assuming at higher speeds. But if it helps in anyway for text, the model was a Lariat, non Off Road Package so not sure what those tires would sound like either. Overall solid, Very very impressed.

JamesHenry

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Fit, 2019 Honda Odyssey
Me: James, we need to tread lightly. We've been disappointed before with information on the Internet before. You know how it plays out with E3 and Nintendo information...

Also Me: Screw that. He spittin' the gospel. It is better to have had and lose than to never have had. *cues the song Let Me Down Gently*

OP
OP
detroiter313

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Me: James, we need to tread lightly. We've been disappointed before with information on the Internet before. You know how it plays out with E3 and Nintendo information...

Also Me: Screw that. He spittin' the gospel. It is better to have had and lose than to never have had. *cues the song Let Me Down Gently*
I get it James, if you guys need more physical proof of the car I have more photos as well. But I get it because even from now this model could change, of course all pre-production.

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
That sounds awesome! I honestly have to think about any questions I might have! 😅 Definitely keeping an eye on this thread.

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I get it James, if you guys need more physical proof of the car I have more photos as well. But I get it because even from now this model could change, of course all pre-production.
I'd love to see a picture of the gauge cluster for the 2.0 eb NON fx4/lariat. can't seem to find it anywhere...

Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really want to know how that B&O system sounds

OP
OP
detroiter313

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
I really want to know how that B&O system sounds
Sounds awesome, but save the money and opt for better packages and add ons because the sound system sounds just as good with out the Bang & Olufsen sound system. Now if you are a musician and need to hear your audio at the highest quality, then go for it. Bang & Olufsen is the highest quality sound system in my experience. Hope that helps

OP
OP
detroiter313

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
I'd love to see a picture of the gauge cluster for the 2.0 eb NON fx4/lariat. can't seem to find it anywhere...
hey Brian, If I'm not mistaken, this image below is the normal Cluster. An image that I have attached to my own thread of some photos of the maverick, those include the 6.5 inch one that comes with the Fx4/ lariat. Hope this helps

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick 2.0L Intel From Hands-On Experience 1628001025222

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Love that navy blue. I like the fact that these pics make it look darker than some of the other pics. It’s not as in your face as some of us thought. I think my main concerns were road noise (acoustic windshield), ride quality/handling and just overall comfort sitting in it for a while driving around town.

I went from a Focus Hatchback to a Jeep Grand Cherokee and now the Maverick, so I’m no stranger to different trim levels. It’s hard to really explain what it is that I’d like to know or see. 😂