Sponsored

Ford Maverick Hybrid - NEW Tractor Mode Unlocked ( 3000 miles)

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I updated my original post. They are still apparently waiting for “one last part” before they can begin. The repair will be the damper which has seemed to work for others with the same issue. Not sure when I will have it back but my guess is atleast 2 more weeks. On week 3 right now.
Do they have your Mav now? Or you drop it off once they have all the parts?
Yes I would really like to know if this fixes it. Has someone else have had there damper replaced with this loud engine noise and it was fixed? If so I missed it. I have seen a few people on facebook post about this loud engine at idle. but have yet to see a cure. ,
Sponsored

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Hybrid Lariat,No Deletes,10/5/21 order 11/5/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I updated my original post. They are still apparently waiting for “one last part” before they can begin. The repair will be the damper which has seemed to work for others with the same issue. Not sure when I will have it back but my guess is atleast 2 more weeks. On week 3 right now.
Thank you for the direct reply. It irks me that my dealer had my car for 28 days and said they did not know what was wrong. I am hoping that your repair fixes your issue and then I will press again for the same on mine. Again, thank you for sharing your info.

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting? Still with a rental?

1Guy1Truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting? Still with a rental?
Yes and yes. They finally started the repair Tuesday but I don’t think I’ll see it this week. They are also doing the airbag recall so I’m thinking next week at some point maybe.

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes and yes. They finally started the repair Tuesday but I don’t think I’ll see it this week. They are also doing the airbag recall so I’m thinking next week at some point maybe.
I am rooting for a complete and successful "operation"!!

Sponsored

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any progress??

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am rooting for a complete and successful "operation"!!
Been a while, thought I would check in on your repair in progress...

1Guy1Truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Been a while, thought I would check in on your repair in progress...
Hi, I updated my original post. I’ve had my maverick back for about 5 days and it’s been good….so far. I’ll keep it updated. They replaced the engine damper which is consistent with what Ford has been recommending for this issue. It involved removing the engine and transmission so it’s not a quick repair.

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, I updated my original post. I’ve had my maverick back for about 5 days and it’s been good….so far. I’ll keep it updated. They replaced the engine damper which is consistent with what Ford has been recommending for this issue. It involved removing the engine and transmission so it’s not a quick repair.
AWESOME - Thank you for the reply. I will be calling my dealer this week to get this resolved as well.

Sponsored

1Guy1Truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
AWESOME - Thank you for the reply. I will be calling my dealer this week to get this resolved as well.
My thread has the work order from my dealer in it. That could help show them what needs to be done.

1Guy1Truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So it has been fixed then? If so that sounds great.
As of right now it’s been good but I’ll keep a close eye on it. I got it back 5 days ago. It’s worked for others with the same issue.
Sponsored