MarcusBrody

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, BMW 318ti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks really good! I've never cared about look as much as some (I drive a Transit Connect...), but I certainly see no disqualifiers. Now I'm just waiting on the dimensions/specs.

It might from the view from the rear where the ground clearance has always looked better, but the gc here looks pretty decent. And the front looks to have very little overhang so that would help in some ways even if it's not quite as high as I'd like.

rtcraft89

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E-500
That’s the exact color I want as well. This just confirms it.

It looks fantastic.

Reactions: Doc

Sponsored

ElMaverick

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
E12BD602-B145-4FCE-8FC4-52B6DEAA9744.jpeg

Article has been updated and this picture was now included. Wanted to make sure everyone saw it.
Hopping we leak a front 3/4 today :D

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Full Uncovered Look @ Side & Rear 3/4 in Area 51 color! 1616352445229

The non matching handles and mirror in the first set of leaked pics would make it seem like a lower end trim compared to this one, black handles but body matching mirrors, we might be looking at something more mid tier?

The one from https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...nd-wheels-option-caught-testing-in-public.63/

had matching handles and mirrors, so that will probably be a higher end model?

**Edit: this one also looks to have LED ligths, it'll be good if they're included or atleast an option mid tier

Last edited:

rtcraft89

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E-500
Hopping we leak a front 3/4 today :D

1616352445229.png

The non matching handles and mirror in the first set of leaked pics would make it seem like a lower end trim compared to this one, black handles but body matching mirrors, we might be looking at something more mid tier?

The one from https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...nd-wheels-option-caught-testing-in-public.63/

had matching handles and mirrors, so that will probably be a higher end model?
Great catch. I noticed the handles myself earlier but didn’t add it all up. I’d gladly take this mid tier :)

ghost1986

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Looking halfway decent. I like the style of this little trucklet.

I’m a fan of the “Area 51” color, glad to see it will be, most likely, an available color.
Sponsored