Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just discovered an engineering test mode when you enter your vehicle hold down the ok button on your steering wheel and start your engine at the same time and hold the ok till the green ET appears on your center screen (dashboard) … you may need to have the driver seat belt on and lock the door (fob) in order to work.. what I’m surprise is the built date is about two weeks earlier then what Ford email me ??!! And do anyone know what is all that data means??
Just stumbling across this thread. Interesting data in there. What's the "build date" field in your engineering mode? I have a "Man Date", but it's at "120930". Can't imagine December 9, 2030 (or September 12, 2030) is right...
Sponsored

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok how about part no..
CED74AE5-6233-4E3D-8F3E-ED557AC87E97.jpeg
The top "part #" is actually the engineering # for the instrument cluster itself. I couldn't decode the others, likely components associated with the cluster.

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok how about part no..
CED74AE5-6233-4E3D-8F3E-ED557AC87E97.jpeg
That is the part number for a Maverick Instrument cluster panel
NZ6T is for the generic prefix for Maverick 10849 is the instrument cluster and I believe AE is the date it was manufactured but I am not sure on that one

Dman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla,1990 Silverado,1949 GMC,1949 Harley
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know this is an older post, but I was wondering if engineering test mode can be turned on for a (non-luxury) XLT. I tried to follow these directions, but no success.

Dman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla,1990 Silverado,1949 GMC,1949 Harley
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just figured it out on my non-luxury XLT:
Doesn't matter if the door is open or closed or the seat belt is fastened or not... Just as long as the OK button on the steering wheel is held firmly before the key is inserted and turned to the ON position (2 clicks), but not to the START position (3 clicks). Release the OK button as soon as the green ET is lit at the top right of the center gauge display just left of the temperature. (If you hold the OK button too long the green ET disappears.) Then use the Ok and MENU buttons to explore.

I had trouble the first few times I tried it because I think either I might not have fully depressed the OK button and holding it down completely or I might have been accidentally bumping the START position on the key... Just tried again a couple times and it worked.

Interesting info, but the only thing to change is the AFE Bias Factor. I won't try to adjust mine, even if it is a little bit optimistic on fuel use... that little lie just makes me feel better 😁

Sponsored

Maverick is life

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Xl Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The XL Model works!! Just Hold down the OK button then turn the key to the auxiliary mode keep on holding the ok button till it displays a green “ET” on the dash. Just press the menu button the button with the 3 lines and cycle the modes.

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's probably in the "no-brainer" category, but you have to have your foot on the brake as well.

I'm going to get ET up today and get the TACHO screen up on my drive down 95. I'm curious where it will be using different modes, especially sport mode during acceleration.