First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just discovered an engineering test mode when you enter your vehicle hold down the ok button on your steering wheel and start your engine at the same time and hold the ok till the green ET appears on your center screen (dashboard) … you may need to have the driver seat belt on and lock the door (fob) in order to work.. what I’m surprise is the built date is about two weeks earlier then what Ford email me ??!! And do anyone know what is all that data means??
Sponsored

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just discovered an engineering test mode when you enter your vehicle hold down the ok button on your steering wheel and start your engine at the same time and hold the ok till the green ET appears on your center screen (dashboard) … you may need to have the driver seat belt on and lock the door (fob) in order to work.. what I’m surprise is the built date is about two weeks earlier then what Ford email me ??!! And do anyone know what is all that data means??
Have a picture of said data?

OP
OP
Sirslayer

Sirslayer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, the first picture is after you took the red pill …. The next picture is a question to the forum, what is AFE + or -
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Engineering Test Mode!!! [How to Enter] B4A7F90A-5B6C-45F4-8457-F0DD77B4BA7F

Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wouldnt change anything...

nah, on second thought, change everything to the highest setting. drive the car and post pics of the result. Nothing should blow up, right? (j/k)

LC48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, AWD, Carbonized Gray. Highlander Lim
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I love folks that ask "why", and then go and try stuff! Seriously, what clued you in to try / discover this?

You just navigating with the steering wheel toggle? Played with the colors yet?

Sub'd

OP
OP
Sirslayer

Sirslayer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well a friend at work owns a Focus RS and mention me about a engineering test mode on most of Ford vehicles. A least most of access is using the ok button and ignition. I Google to see if anyone have done this and being an owner of the rare Maverick .. My discovery on what combinations and being the first to post about it!!
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Engineering Test Mode!!! [How to Enter] 36F2A1BB-083B-4EE4-BB1D-473CC4A9F145

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick XL don’t have sync 3 !!?!!
XL/XLT and non-Lux Lariat have 'Connected Touch Radio' which is what Ford calls the decontented version of Sync 3 they use.
Sponsored