First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello my fellow Maverick friends. I just put my maverick xlt hybrid order in last Friday then went to dealer following morning, gave my 100$ deposit, signed order form and then received the “your order has been confirmed” email from Ford Motor Company. For peace of mind is this the process you all went through ? Haven’t received any messages since. So Now do I just sit and wait and wait and wait some more and quit being paranoid that I haven’t heard anything since?

Ford Maverick Ford Letter to Hybrid Order Holders -- nearly sold out for 2022 + free FITS Accessory Kit B2E7863B-115A-4A89-8C96-CC6A6D89AE64

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You just sit and wait. Patience is a virtue.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello my fellow Maverick friends. I just put my maverick xlt hybrid order in last Friday then went to dealer following morning, gave my 100$ deposit, signed order form and then received the “your order has been confirmed” email from Ford Motor Company. For peace of mind is this the process you all went through ? Haven’t received any messages since. So Now do I just sit and wait and wait and wait some more and quit being paranoid that I haven’t heard anything since?
Sit back and make yourself comfortable. This is the wording from the email I got when I ordered in June. I assume they are still sending the same email.

You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
Some people have been scheduled for production in a week, some ordered in June and have not been scheduled yet.

So relax and welcome to the club!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

B2E7863B-115A-4A89-8C96-CC6A6D89AE64.jpeg
Now begins the great WAIT! I suggest visiting the meme thread for further updates on delivery, constraints, delays, additions to orders, subtractions to orders, mythical creatures called Hybrids and other funny things!

Sponsored

EugDom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
complete speculation on my part, but up until today hybrid orders have been very sporadic without much correlation to order date. Now it seems a lot of the June orders were the ones getting December production dates. And since hybrid production is almost full through July/August 2022. I would say rule of thumb could be june order = December production, july = January, august = March, September = April, October = May
June 26th order here in pa. No production date yet.

I Have Dice

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my email yesterday! Now i just have to keep my old tahoe running till my truck comes in!!!

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Probably get it around the end of summer next year.

Sponsored

My_1st_new_truck

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick enclave
Ok, that email just showed it. At least I feel better knowing that the email system is working.

Maybe next week I'll get scheduled...
😂😂. My exact thoughts... I guess now I know I'm really in the system!

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My dude- I haven’t heard anything in months. Best of luck