First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tracked the rail car number that was provided by my dealer through "Automated" CSX TouchTrace: 1-800-235-2352 (say "1" for location and then say your 4-digit car letters and then the 6-digit car number), this will tell you where the rail car Arrived/Departed daily. Once the rail car arrives at the final rail destination and gets unloaded, CSX TouchTrace will state that the rail car has been returned to the customer, which means the vehicle has been off loaded and the rail car is removed from that location.

Also you can call N/S Rail Tracking at: 1-800-635-5768, because CSX tracks cover some of the East coast and then N/S covers the remaining areas. You will get a live person by calling this number and they are friendly, helpful and nice. Once you give them the same rail car information above, they car tell you where the rail car is and/or off loaded and even what train number it arrived on and the track that the car is current sitting on if still not off loaded.

My Mav was off loaded at the Ford Vehicle Hold Lot in Petersburg, Virginia with a shipping/handling company called United Road Services. I called them once I knew where the Mav was off loaded and they are the ones that initially told me there was a Ford Drop Ship Hold on my Maverick. If you call them, they will need the last (8) of your vin number and they can give you the shipping status.

I'm sure there are other Ford Vehicle Hold Lots on the East coast, so depending on your location, the Petersburg, VA might or might not be your location for your Mav to be semi-truck shipped from to your dealer.

I traced my Mav every step of the way, only for it to stop in Petersburg. Mine went to Kansas City to Chicago (spent two weeks here) to Roanoke to Petersburg. My Mav arrived in Petersburg one week prior to the Ford estimated dealer delivery date, so they are pretty efficient with the rail shipping.

You have to have all the information to track: Vin Number, Rail Car Number, Order Number. Good Luck and hope your receive soon.
Is the numbers to track located on the window sticker.
Sponsored

CactusDJ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Damn thats not the update to be expected. Hopefully they compensate you somewhat

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ouch…to get it that close…

FordHybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Your UPDATE: Received an email from Ford yesterday that apparently it’s a little more than just a Spray-In Bed Liner issue - the truck was crushed during shipping and they are going to have to make a new truck to replace the damaged one - estimated delivery is now in 2022. Of course NO Sorry or Oops or compensation! Another three month wait!

Sorry for your crushed truck!!! Any further news on how the crush happened?

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
:rolleyes:

Sponsored

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
oh nooo, thats terrible... and kinda weird too. How often do vehicles get crushed in shipping?

Deakaleak

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Any update on this? i’m in the same boat, same timeline, same dealer (chapman philly) trucks been sitting at a rail yard since nov 4th and still on hold…
Ford Maverick Ford Has Put A Delivery Hold on my Maverick for Spray-In Bed Liner 4B2C9BD9-07E7-4A98-95B3-38C7156F66A7

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
That's unreal. At least you weren't in it? That's the best consolation I've got.

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I should start a prop bet to see if my Mav ordered in June will get here before the replacement truck for the one that got crushed. I would call it pathetic if two trucks can get built for one order before a June order. No offense to owner, I hope you get everything soon.

Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I should start a prop bet to see if my Mav ordered in June will get here before the replacement truck for the one that got crushed. I would call it pathetic if two trucks can get built for one order before a June order. No offense to owner, I hope you get everything soon.
Wait, you would "call it pathetic if" someone ahead of you in the queue got their Maverick before you? That's not healthy. If OP's original truck was ahead of yours in the production queue, it's only reasonable for OP to get a truck before you.

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wait, you would "call it pathetic if" someone ahead of you in the queue got their Maverick before you? That's not healthy. If OP's original truck was ahead of yours in the production queue, it's only reasonable for OP to get a truck before you.
Agreed. I assumed it was an order from after June since so many of us are still waiting. Said I hope he gets it soon but also hope everyone with June, July orders are priority as well

Dethkake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is sitting in review because of the spray in. Since its in review I cant remove the liner and have it done on site at the dealer. So I have been sitting here for 7 months with no news on when I will move into production.
I really want this vehicle but its becoming harder and harder to not cancel it.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine is sitting in review because of the spray in. Since its in review I cant remove the liner and have it done on site at the dealer. So I have been sitting here for 7 months with no news on when I will move into production.
I really want this vehicle but its becoming harder and harder to not cancel it.
Something is not right, Ordered mine 07-08, Hybrid XLT w/ spray in liner, it's supposed to be in production the week of 02-07.

Dethkake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Something is not right, Ordered mine 07-08, Hybrid XLT w/ spray in liner, it's supposed to be in production the week of 02-07.
Why do you want me to be sad. I am already sad.
Sponsored