First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fit and look great. I do wish the Ford ones had a little better coverage under the gas pedal, but they’re still nice and feel as high quality as my old Weathertechs.

Ford Maverick Ford Floor Liners for Hybrid Maverick Installed C226108C-84CF-4261-B181-902F0A57FFA5
Ford Maverick Ford Floor Liners for Hybrid Maverick Installed 42AFE357-63C3-48DD-9C99-4DCEF9AF4054
Ford Maverick Ford Floor Liners for Hybrid Maverick Installed C33E05D8-BD36-4EBF-86AA-D47F2577B0D6
Ford Maverick Ford Floor Liners for Hybrid Maverick Installed EB4FBCD0-CD88-4DA4-8855-715FC340749C
Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Wow, there's like no coverage under the gas pedal... a place your foot and debris is almost guaranteed to be. Must have been considered a liability by Ford's lawyers.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, there's like no coverage under the gas pedal... a place your foot and debris is almost guaranteed to be. Must have been considered a liability by Ford's lawyers.
Yeah. that's an insta-no for me. I can't imagine it's safer to have the edge right by the bottom of the pedal. Seems like having the mat go all the way back is actually safer.

teamster02

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fit and look great. I do wish the Ford ones had a little better coverage under the gas pedal, but they’re still nice and feel as high quality as my old Weathertechs.
C226108C-84CF-4261-B181-902F0A57FFA5.jpeg
42AFE357-63C3-48DD-9C99-4DCEF9AF4054.jpeg
C33E05D8-BD36-4EBF-86AA-D47F2577B0D6.jpeg
EB4FBCD0-CD88-4DA4-8855-715FC340749C.jpeg
I find these are nowhere near the quality of the WeatherTech's I have for my Grand Caravan. These are very flimsy by comparison, and there is the (lack of) gas pedal coverage as noted. In addition to that I can see no reason why the passenger side front does not have a way to mount to the factory hook like the drivers side does. Also the rears are 2 piece, which I'm not crazy about but not a big deal I guess.

OP
OP
BeardedK

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I find these are nowhere near the quality of the WeatherTech's I have for my Grand Caravan. These are very flimsy by comparison, and there is the (lack of) gas pedal coverage as noted. In addition to that I can see no reason why the passenger side front does not have a way to mount to the factory hook like the drivers side does. Also the rears are 2 piece, which I'm not crazy about but not a big deal I guess.
Maybe I got a lesser set of WT's than you did, but from handling them, and looking at them, they feel just as good to me. I wish it covered more, but it's not a deal breaker and I don't have to deal with snow in FL, so....

I was a little concerned with the passenger mat, but it's really in there and doesn't move around, even with a lot of pressure; time will tell though. I actually like the 2-piece set in the back. My buddy has a one-piece in his Xterra and when he dumps it he always manages to get something from one side or the other on the carpet on removal.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BeardedK

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
. Must have been considered a liability by Ford's lawyers.
I assume they didn't want an issue like Toyota/Lexus did a decade ago with all the crashes.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I assume they didn't want an issue like Toyota/Lexus did a decade ago with all the crashes.
My understanding of the toyota issue was that the clips were faulty. I think the actual mats were similar coverage to the ford mats. If they had been full length they wouldn't have been able to slide on top of the pedal causing the unwanted acceleration.

OP
OP
BeardedK

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My understanding of the toyota issue was that the clips were faulty. I think the actual mats were similar coverage to the ford mats. If they had been full length they wouldn't have been able to slide on top of the pedal causing the unwanted acceleration.
Maybe on the first go round (they've had several), but the issue in '09 seemed like dealers were supplied with overly thick and poorly designed mats.

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine came in yesterday as well. I wouldn’t say they are worth anywhere near the $180 ford charges for the set but I paid with my fordpass rewards so it doesn’t really matter I guess. If you can wait for weathertech to make the complete set for the Hybrid, I would just get those assuming they are $180 or less.

I was tempted on getting the aftermarket ebay $64 set for the 2020 Ford Escape but the rear mats wont be compatible as the height of the middle area on the floor is different on the Hybrid. Sure, you can cut off the middle section but I’m a little picky and wanted a perfect fit.

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't like that at all for the gas pedal. Wish I hadn't ordered them now...and is the gray a different shade compared to the rest of interior? Looks that way.

Sponsored

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In these pictures the mats look brown/pewter color. Other pics I've seen they look black?
I also do not like the lack of coverage under the gas pedal; ordered mine through Pfieffer Ford only because no WeatherTech available for the Hybrid yet.

OP
OP
BeardedK

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In these pictures the mats look brown/pewter color. Other pics I've seen they look black?
I also do not like the lack of coverage under the gas pedal; ordered mine through Pfieffer Ford only because no WeatherTech available for the Hybrid yet.
They’re grey.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Moved my EB mats over to my hybrid and can confirm they do not fit in the rear seats. Has anybody found where you can buy rear only hybrid mats? Haven’t had any luck yet.
Sponsored