Sponsored

Ford Financing

bbean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Bronco II, 2016 Kia Soul
I know that my dealer is supposed to be able to get the rates available when I placed my order. Does anyone know if there's any pre-work they need to do, or codes or anything to use?

Thanks!
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
COVP is probably the only thing they need to do to lock rates. Depending on your dealer, they likely did this when they ordered. Did they ask for a copy of your drivers license?

OP
OP

bbean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, they did and took a 1K down payment.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Then in theory, you should be fine. Mine gave me an out the door price and told me I could take advantage of the rates as of 9/16 or the rates on the day it is delivered, whichever one is more advantageous to me.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ask the dealer to confirm the rates that are locked in - if they're able to tell you, they shouldn't have any issues processing the loan at the lower rates. Otherwise, the process has been documented on here, you should be able to search for it.

My salesman confirmed the locked-in rates and they had no issues processing the loan at 1.9% for 60 months - current rates are more like 2.9-3.9%.

Sponsored

Swimstaffswim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This info will be saved in the smart VINCENT system. Confirmation of this should be sent to you like this

Ford Maverick Ford Financing 20220926_135021

OP
OP

bbean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I cannot find the process in the search, could anyone help? My dealer is refusing to commit to locked in rates.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is what they need to select

Ford Maverick Ford Financing D3B24FE7-FD71-4374-8542-FADDEA8E5A91

Eber1988

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didnt think they were going to lock in rates and prices for the my23's? Mine also told me that it would be the rates when I get the vehicle

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didnt think they were going to lock in rates and prices for the my23's? Mine also told me that it would be the rates when I get the vehicle
Dealers make money when you finance. They may make more money when you finance with outside banks. So, locking in the rate with Ford may be moot as far as they are concerned because they were never going to present them to you anyway.

If that's the case, after you take delivery of your truck, start looking for a new place to shop with.

Sponsored

Ronaldrolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight
I don't know what preliminary work the dealer has to do. However, I would ask him about everything in person if I were you. Also, you can write to the Ford hotline. However, you will have a long wait for a response. I still don't know the best way to make this order. Maybe I should take out a loan to have enough money. I want to apply for a loan in my name despite not having a very good credit history. My brother told me that the experts at Navibanker would help me find the best loan with the lowest interest rate. So I'll be making an order to Ford soon and will tell you about it. You can leave your number so I can text you on WhatsApp.

Last edited:

Cjackson7646

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid Cactus Gray XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know that my dealer is supposed to be able to get the rates available when I placed my order. Does anyone know if there's any pre-work they need to do, or codes or anything to use?

Thanks!
I picked up my truck last week and asked about the financing available at time of order and the guy told me all he could do was whatever the current rates were, which are SIGNIFICANTLY higher than what was offered at time of order :(

Bulldog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid, 2019 Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up mine last Friday. Price Protected. No changes to my order. I was offered the rates that were available July 6, 2021. They were: 0% for 36M, 0.9% for 48M and 1.9% for 60M.

Last edited:

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
I picked up my truck last week and asked about the financing available at time of order and the guy told me all he could do was whatever the current rates were, which are SIGNIFICANTLY higher than what was offered at time of order :(
Then your time is running out, find a credit Union or a bank who is better on rates and refinance out of the dealer loan in the first 30 days so the dealer gets charged back and loses any kick back on the loan they made by screwing you. Do onto others as they have done to you.
Sponsored