First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Sportrack
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The guy was great. He has one on order too. Anyway, "Yes, you are still in processing". I brought up the 8/4 date potential and asked if I did not hear by 8/4, it would be a 2023? He stated there will be an Email sent out "this week" advising if your order will be pushed to 2023.

More to come I guess.
Got mine last week.

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Ecoboost awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would be very surprised to see that any email that came out this week would be able to say with any level of accuracy which orders will and will not be pushed. They are only scheduling thru the middle of August this week, with the second half of August, all of September, and most of October still left to schedule. I don't see them getting all those weeks scheduled this far in advance/with enough knowledge to be able to say "you are being pushed to 2023". With their prior ability to only accurately schedule out about 1-2 months, I don't expect to see any email with a definitive "you are being pushed to 2023" until very late July or early August.
If enough opt to convert to a MY23 order, then possibly most or all of the remaining 22's may be fulfilled
Even though the converted 23 orders are suppose to take precedence over the newly placed orders, your new place in line will be determined by how quick your dealer is in submitting your new build . Remember you have to resubmit to convert. Not automatic
Within some dealers, you may see favoritism in where you are slotted regardless of original order date.
A lot of variables could be in place after the deck is reshuffled
Hope not

shunt1sc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is the email I received. My order was Lariat Lux Eco placed at the end of Dec ‘21.

Options for your Maverick order.
Strong demand and global supply chain constraints continue to delay the scheduled production date and delivery of your Maverick®. We have now reached a point where there is a strong likelihood we will be unable to produce your Maverick order within these constraints.
We understand that this is frustrating.
That’s why we’d like to offer you some options to keep you moving forward with a new vehicle. Have a look below to see which path seems best for you, and then contact your Ford dealer to set up a plan.
If you want to keep your 2022 Maverick order
Contact your Ford dealer to review your order specifications and discuss the removal of certain features or packages that are preventing it from being scheduled for production. While there are no guarantees that these changes will result in your order scheduling, your Ford dealer will need to remove those constraining features or packages by July 8th for your 2022 order to potentially still be scheduled for production.
If we cannot build your current order and you’d like to convert it to a 2023 Maverick
Understanding you may not be able to take delivery of your 2022 Maverick order, we will be making a special private offer discount available beginning in August to those customers whose orders go unscheduled. This private offer may be applied towards the order and purchase of a 2023 Maverick. Please consult with your Ford dealer beginning in August when the 2023 model year Maverick order bank opens to understand more details about this special private offer.
We are grateful for your loyalty amidst these unforeseen global circumstances.
Contact your local Ford dealer to set up an action plan today.
Check out the link below for frequently asked questions about the Maverick.​

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If enough opt to convert to a MY23 order, then possibly most or all of the remaining 22's may be fulfilled
Even though the converted 23 orders are suppose to take precedence over the newly placed orders, your new place in line will be determined by how quick your dealer is in submitting your new build . Remember you have to resubmit to convert. Not automatic
Within some dealers, you may see favoritism in where you are slotted regardless of original order date.
A lot of variables could be in place after the deck is reshuffled
Hope not
By favoritism, I hope you don’t mean $500 handshakes.

ejspur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't received any emails at all during this whole time so I don't expect anything. My order is "processing" when Ive tried ford chat once or twice and my dealer can see that as well. I never got an email asking if Id want to remove any constraints (which I won't do anyway) or for anything else. They do have my correct email on file, Ive asked that too.
I’m in the same boat as you, never have seen an email keeping me apprised of anything on my 22 Maverick XLT that was ordered on 9-30-21 with 360, XLT luxury package, power moonroof, heated seats and tow package. I had went to the dealer (they are keeping me up on it, somewhat) and I removed the protective film on the hood and fenders and also the roll up tanneau cover basically cause I can get them either locally or from the dealer. So I guess I’m still waiting to see what happens with mine but as of this writing I have NOT gotten and production date time line or a VIN so I’m standing bye to stand bye.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I suspect Ford will announce that they have all the constrained items on hand, but will be dedicating all Sept/Oct allocation to dealer ordered inventory.
You should contact Ford chat today (or reach out to Chapman, as several orders before and after yours in the Chapman Horsham orders thread reported getting scheduled just this week...
Sponsored