Sponsored

HalfFast

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
I was in the same boat, went to "In Production" for a week, was told I had a Build Day, saw sticker and all, watching for modules to pop, but then went back to Order Processing on the tracker and a week later, the latest delay email... and have gotten another one since then.

How do you watch for your modules?
Sponsored

Wolfe Jet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you watch for your modules?
Once you have your VIN, use the ordertrack.app site instead of Ford's site and it gives you links to sticker and modules websites - the page that comes up will be empty until you are built then will show lots of codes indicating the truck is "Alive"...

For more info read the pinned threads on top of this forum.

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And all the First Editions never built the First Year!
Agreed! Why have a First Edition and then build other (cheaper) models???

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what I can see Ford Chat is gone. I've tried my phone and desktop. I got to chat on Thursday but now it seems gone.
In the upper right hand corner click on support & service, then click on support home. The blue chat bubble will appear in the lower right hand corner.

I use it with the Edge browser because Firefox insists on using Ghostery to block the function even after I disable the ad blocker.

I used the chat to ask about contact information for the Rawsonville Components Plant and information about the hybrid electric battery delay. They couldn't or wouldn't give me any information. I've reached out to the Plant Manager via Linkedin Premium, but he's ignored my correspondence so far. Similar attempts to contact someone at Hermosillio resulted in incorrect phone numbers. Sometimes Ford is as accessible as the NSA.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Once you have your VIN, use the ordertrack.app site instead of Ford's site and it gives you links to sticker and modules websites - the page that comes up will be empty until you are built then will show lots of codes indicating the truck is "Alive"...

For more info read the pinned threads on top of this forum.
The answer to half the questions in this forum are pinned, but glossed over. There are also more than two forums on this site. Finally the search button is your friend. My goal on this site is to never start a thread because 99.9% of the time a subject has already been discussed.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

In the upper right hand corner click on support & service, then click on support home. The blue chat bubble will appear in the lower right hand corner.

I use it with the Edge browser because Firefox insists on using Ghostery to block the function even after I disable the ad blocker.

I used the chat to ask about contact information for the Rawsonville Components Plant and information about the hybrid electric battery delay. They couldn't or wouldn't give me any information. I've reached out to the Plant Manager via Linkedin Premium, but he's ignored my correspondence so far. Similar attempts to contact someone at Hermosillio resulted in incorrect phone numbers. Sometimes Ford is as accessible as the NSA.
Thanks for the tip! Chatting with them now. They must've moved it around because they were getting overwhelmed by Maverick people

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I fully expect the email tomorrow.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got my $100 gift card and of course all the Maverick shirts are sold out in my size...

PaPaG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Alto
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you get notification that it was delayed or did it go back to "order confirmed" on the tracker?

I'm not too concerned as far as the actual delivery date as long as it is a '22. I just didn't want to get rolled to a '23 and have to wait another who knows how long.
First saw it on the Tracker...then I got a notification that I had a new build week. Still no change on my status in the Tracker this week, which is my build week according to last email.

Sponsored

dwilson

First Name
n/a
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
i would still like to know if we get moved to a 2023 model how much more is it going to cost us? can any one answer this one ?

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i would still like to know if we get moved to a 2023 model how much more is it going to cost us? can any one answer this one ?
Ford can on August 4th

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What I don't get is I know Ford looks at this site but never responds. I know they don't want to get into a passing match but give us a break. Ford created this morass.

PaPaG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Alto
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you get notification that it was delayed or did it go back to "order confirmed" on the tracker?

I'm not too concerned as far as the actual delivery date as long as it is a '22. I just didn't want to get rolled to a '23 and have to wait another who knows how long.
I found it on the tracker received the Letter the following week.
Today I received the bad news that my build has moved from this week to the 25th of July. This really sucks.
Sponsored