First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The guy was great. He has one on order too. Anyway, "Yes, you are still in processing". I brought up the 8/4 date potential and asked if I did not hear by 8/4, it would be a 2023? He stated there will be an Email sent out "this week" advising if your order will be pushed to 2023.

More to come I guess.
Well my dealer already told me mine wasn’t getting built so he cancelled it he says. I have a really crappy dealer.
Sponsored

PaPaG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Alto
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe it will be the second hang tight we're experiencing delays email that was supposed to come out in June.

I don't think they can really tell whose will get built when because they don't know what parts will be available.

I know they can't look 3 months into the future because my build date has moved 6 times in the past 2 months.

I was originally scheduled for a build week of June 6 according to my dealer.

Then chat said moved to week of June 27.

Got an email from Ford that my build date moved to week of June 20.

Chat then said build Day of June 29 and shouldn't move since I was assigned a day.

Then changed to Aug. 6 without my knowledge, then chat said delayed until Aug 12.

UPDATE

I checked the order tracker this evening and I am in production and it let me download my window sticker.
Not trying to rain on your parade, but I was "In Production" on the tracker for about a week (6/3-6/9) only to be delayed to this week. I have not been given another "In Production" notice as yet. OH... and I have had a window sticker since the end of May.

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if I’ll see a ford email or my truck first. Emails are nonexistent and the truck has been sitting in Mexico for a month.

Sponsored

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if I’ll see a ford email or my truck first. Emails are nonexistent and the truck has been sitting in Mexico for a month.
Same here, truck is built, awaiting shipment… delivery was already pushed back 2 weeks… I guess this is what happens you only get one build date instead of 2-4…

McMullennnn

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I ordered at the dealer 10/21. Order was placed througg ford 10/27. Eco XLT with lux. On a whim the other day i went through chat and they gave me a vin and a production date of 8/8. Haven’t gotten anything from ford via email besides two we’re still waiting for parts emails.

HalfFast

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Not trying to rain on your parade, but I was "In Production" on the tracker for about a week (6/3-6/9) only to be delayed to this week. I have not been given another "In Production" notice as yet. OH... and I have had a window sticker since the end of May.

Did you get notification that it was delayed or did it go back to "order confirmed" on the tracker?

I'm not too concerned as far as the actual delivery date as long as it is a '22. I just didn't want to get rolled to a '23 and have to wait another who knows how long.

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't received any emails at all during this whole time so I don't expect anything. My order is "processing" when Ive tried ford chat once or twice and my dealer can see that as well. I never got an email asking if Id want to remove any constraints (which I won't do anyway) or for anything else. They do have my correct email on file, Ive asked that too.

dlorton0844

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chrysler Town & Country
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Wolfe Jet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you get notification that it was delayed or did it go back to "order confirmed" on the tracker?
I was in the same boat, went to "In Production" for a week, was told I had a Build Day, saw sticker and all, watching for modules to pop, but then went back to Order Processing on the tracker and a week later, the latest delay email... and have gotten another one since then.

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what I can see Ford Chat is gone. I've tried my phone and desktop. I got to chat on Thursday but now it seems gone.

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another email, if real, that some will get and others won't adding to the frustration and doubt about whether the order was correctly placed or not. Send a fricking letter if your email system isn't dependable. The postal service could use the money.