Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
  • Banned
My 2019 Mustang GT PP 1 came with an option that I didn't think I needed but actually came to love. The features on mine --include pre-collision assist, pedestrian detection, lane-keep assist, automatic high beams, adaptive cruise control, automatic braking, forward collision warning, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. $1000. The latest versions vary depending on what model car/truck and still not sure 100% what the $540 Co-Pilot 360 actually has. Why an XL only gets a full size spare in a safety package? Wish we could have had the latest available package as an option on the 2022 Maverick. We seem to have gotten a really simplistic version compared to what's promised for the future, even Waze as standard
. Ford Co-Pilot360TM Technology https://www.ford.com/technology/driver-assist-technology/
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2019 Mustang GT PP 1 came with an option that I didn't think I needed but actually came to love. The features on mine --include pre-collision assist, pedestrian detection, lane-keep assist, automatic high beams, adaptive cruise control, automatic braking, forward collision warning, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. $1000. The latest versions vary depending on what model car/truck and still not sure 100% what the $540 Co-Pilot 360 actually has. Why an XL only gets a full size spare in a safety package? Wish we could have had the latest available package as an option on the 2022 Maverick. We seem to have gotten a really simplistic version compared to what's promised for the future, even Waze as standard
. Ford Co-Pilot360TM Technology https://www.ford.com/technology/driver-assist-technology/
The lariat does have those except the rain sensing wipers....that is the one thing I wanted