XLT
First Name
Brando
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick AWD 4K
Trim
XLT
I have the optional wheel arch moldings on my Subaru Outback that I am very happy with. They are appropriately 2” wide. I don’t think I would want anything wider than two inches. The Maverick mouldings appear to me to be wider, but that might be because of the extra ridge in the molding that’s not present on my Outback. Can someone measure the overall width and report back?

F61678EF-C255-477D-8615-61B747BA3721.jpeg
Width of the These fenders ? It’s dark here but can
I have the optional wheel arch moldings on my Subaru Outback that I am very happy with. They are appropriately 2” wide. I don’t think I would want anything wider than two inches. The Maverick mouldings appear to me to be wider, but that might be because of the extra ridge in the molding that’s not present on my Outback. Can someone measure the overall width and report back?

F61678EF-C255-477D-8615-61B747BA3721.jpeg
bard to get a clean read because of the curve and tire, but width from widest part of outside bumper appx. 40 inches- just measured tried to take a picture but couldn’t hold tape measure and phone
Advertisement

Montevilla

XL
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SX4
Trim
XL
Definitely better than the Bushwackers, but still not quite right for my taste. Too wide and I wasn't crazy about the crease/indent in the first place. Will wait to see what the aftermarket comes up with.

Mymaverick2021

XL
First Name
Steveo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Trim
XL
I love the look! My truck will be area 51 color and these black fender flares would be awesome. HOWEVER, I think the price is way too high...they should be $350 or less!!
I'll drink to that at $700 their a bit on the pricey side

Advertisement

Advertisement