Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think it's available yet, not much aftermarket stuff until companies can get their hands on a built truck.
The tailgate assist Ford is selling is already made by an aftermarket company (Deezee) so it should be available soon I'd imagine.
Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
NZ6Z-1613086-AA​
Floor Mat​
$139.65​
1​
$139.65​
VNZ6Z-16C900-C​
Deflector​
$71.02​
1​
$71.02​
VNZ6Z-18246-A​
Kit - Window Shade​
$71.02​
1​
$71.02​
VNZ6Z-99406A10-A​
Damper Assembly​
$40.95​
1​
$40.95​

Subtotal: $322.64. Fairway Ford Parts Online My Local Dealership wants full MSRP.

I already got a FedEx tracking order with a Sunday Home Delivery, I think it will likely not come until Monday, but we shall see. There were two parts they didn't have which was the mud flaps and black door seals. I ordered those from a local dealer.​
All my parts came in today. The only thing I am waiting on is door seals and black platinum maverick to put on the tailgate. That suppose to be here Wednesday. I want to get the mud flaps, but there still seems to be some confusion rather the front and back or the same or different. No one seems to know for sure.

Criss944

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Is this the final list? I think I could use a retractable bumper step.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

,but my only concern with the Amazon route would be specific fit for the Maverick. Others here could definitely
Wow, inflation! In 2001, the nicest Lear Cap for my F150 SuperCrew was $1300. It was slick, made my Super Crew look like a Suburban, it looked so much like a part of my truck.
Now, $3500 for a cap? I think I'll wait and see if Lear and others come up with some nice alternatives.
Some other stuff looks pretty cool, like the tool box/storage box; the carhartt seat covers, allweather floor liners, the windshield sun screen.
Yes Im in the same boat. Im sure there will be a ton of other caps produced after the truck stats rolling out - really all the accessories as well like black letters for the tailgate .........

Sponsored

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All my parts came in today. The only thing I am waiting on is door seals and black platinum maverick to put on the tailgate. That suppose to be here Wednesday. I want to get the mud flaps, but there still seems to be some confusion rather the front and back or the same or different. No one seems to know for sure.
Would appreciate it if you find out that wheels have to be removed to put on mud flaps.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Ford Parts website says NZ6Z16A550AA is the front. They definitely appear to be different profiles from the thumbnail. Unfortunately the full size images don't appear to be working to see what the rear part no. is and no listing for the rear in Related Parts.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I shot a message over to Tim Bartz fordvideoguy in regards to the $50 splash guards. He says the front and rear are the same and if you want it for front and rear just buy two pair. Just thought I would pass this information along. I just ordered two pair so I guess I’ll find out. :)

Still waiting on my hard rollup tonneau to ship, but I think its on back order. I got time, my build isn’t happening until week of Oct 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJC

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would appreciate it if you find out that wheels have to be removed to put on mud flaps.
I cannot speak to the Ford Maverick in this regard, but I know when I stalled them on my Chevy Colorado I didn’t have to take the wheels off. I do remember on the front having to turn the wheel a bit for better access, but that was it. I am thinking it will be the same.

Tim Bartz Fordvideoguy says the front and the back are the same on the splash guards.

Last edited:

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can wait until the same model is on Amazon, it may save you a little. Its not just strut in the pack. It comes with the mounts the strut connects to as well, which appear to be unique to the Maverick tailgate.
I already ordered a tailgate strut and should have it in a couple of weeks.
Unless Ford adds it to a constraint list!! 🤪 🤣 🤣

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw this out at cars.com. It says Green and it looks green to me. Not sure what to make of it.

1631205454058.png
I think someone screwed up on the coloring, because it's Cactus Gray, not Green.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think someone screwed up on the coloring, because it's Cactus Gray, not Green.
Yeah definitely screwed up the color.

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
NZ6Z-1613086-AA​
Floor Mat​
$139.65​
1​
$139.65​
VNZ6Z-16C900-C​
Deflector​
$71.02​
1​
$71.02​
VNZ6Z-18246-A​
Kit - Window Shade​
$71.02​
1​
$71.02​
VNZ6Z-99406A10-A​
Damper Assembly​
$40.95​
1​
$40.95​

Subtotal: $322.64. Fairway Ford Parts Online My Local Dealership wants full MSRP.

I already got a FedEx tracking order with a Sunday Home Delivery, I think it will likely not come until Monday, but we shall see. There were two parts they didn't have which was the mud flaps and black door seals. I ordered those from a local dealer.​
What are window shade and black door seals?

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What are window shade and black door seals?
Window shades fit over the windows to give you a bit of shade and protection from rain if you have your window cracked open. Door seals protect your door jam from scuffs and scratches. Plus they look nice and dress up your ride.

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think you're right. Had me fooled.
Sponsored