Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks snug and clean & tight!
The “good kind” like the unit I would like to order so the brand is.......?
BAK Industries
Sponsored

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even if they let you order this stuff, when will you get it?
If all tonneau covers are constraint items for scheduling, I kinda doubt they're shipping covers to dealers to fill accessory orders.
Order the hard rolling or hard folding from BAK, they make it for Ford

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I added the touchlink bed light kit to my build, and I noticed it on the accessories page and wanted to read more about it. The wording is confusing, the title says set of 4, but the description says it includes 2 lights. I assumed it was 4 lights when I added it to my build, I guess not?

Ford Maverick Ford Accessories list for 2022 Ford Maverick - available now for ordering 🛒 20210915_093818

Ford Maverick Ford Accessories list for 2022 Ford Maverick - available now for ordering 🛒 20210915_093834

Sponsored

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime
NZ6Z-16A550-BB is most likely (but don't quote me - Ford may do something wild or be using the same ones front and rear) the correct part number (most others - AA is front, BB is rear, rest is the same). Probably just a documentation error. This is why I wait a bit. Had a similar issue with a Bronco accessory when I ordered some stuff in June where part numbers were incorrect.
I"ve been looking into that. They use the same front and back. NZ6Z-16A550-AA

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I"ve been looking into that. They use the same front and back. NZ6Z-16A550-AA
I only ordered one pair for now, so when I get mine I can verify. I've already been bit by mistakes in the accessories catalog twice on other vehicle accessories, so I am going to err on the side of caution :)

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I only ordered one pair for now, so when I get mine I can verify. I've already been bit by mistakes in the accessories catalog twice on other vehicle accessories, so I am going to err on the side of caution :)
Hah! Right you are! I ordered some, but the dealer caught the error and says the rears are NZ6Z-16A550-BA and N/A at this time.

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I added the touchlink bed light kit to my build, and I noticed it on the accessories page and wanted to read more about it. The wording is confusing, the title says set of 4, but the description says it includes 2 lights. I assumed it was 4 lights when I added it to my build, I guess not?

20210915_093818.jpg

20210915_093834.jpg
Lots of these cheap on Amazon...

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hah! Right you are! I ordered some, but the dealer caught the error and says the rears are NZ6Z-16A550-BA and N/A at this time.
Thanks! I was actually replying to another post on this very thing :) Updated there with the P/N.

Much appreciated!

jmcgon237

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, did anyone try to order and accessories yet. The first dealer I went to took three days to tell me that they would not even put the parts on order. I would need to call back about once a week and they will check. Not happy. Next dealer said they cannot get them but later called to tell me that one part was available. Some how the first dealer could get the item. It appears that the accessories we see on the list for Maverick do not fall into the Ford parts system and are handled by some separate secret distributorship that will only sell you parts when they are in stock nor will they place an item on backorder, so my current instructions are to call the parts guy each week so he can check to see if what I want is available. No idea if I can order the item or when it may be available.
Sponsored