Sponsored

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
On the search results, mine shows as not compatible, even though it says it fits...

🤷‍♂️

1631115991227.png
Open up the page for the part and it shows as compatible. I’m sure Ford made the sides of the bed the same as their other trucks for good reason as Yakima never made any compatible w the Ridgeline bed.
Sponsored

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks snug and clean & tight!
The “good kind” like the unit I would like to order so the brand is.......?
Hard folding and hard rolling are made by BAK Industries. They sell under the Rev name when providing tonneau covers to various trick manufacturer. Ford factory 3 year warranty, by from BAK, 5 year warranty and $200 less.

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hard folding and hard rolling are made by BAK Industries. They sell under the Rev name when providing tonneau covers to various trick manufacturer. Ford factory 3 year warranty, by from BAK, 5 year warranty and $200 less.
Thank you kindly for the info. ✔
This will make the short list for sure.

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
On the Bak website I don’t see a hard rolling cover that rolls into the top of the bed, only hard rolling covers that roll up on top. Not the sleek covers that roll underneath…

Did I miss something? 💁🏼‍♂️

https://bakindustries.com/rolling-covers

Last edited:

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
GFA = Genuine Ford Accessory
FLA = Ford Licensed Accessory
FPP = Ford Performance Part
DIO = Dealer Install Option
Still no answer for what "DC" and "PC" means which has been asked a few times here.

Sponsored

Ricstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good to see we are already getting options on stuff to add to our new toys!

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You guys apparently don't know the right place to order your Tonneau (assuming these prices hold up...) - its CANADA! Check these out from the build and price:

Ford Maverick Ford Accessories list for 2022 Ford Maverick - available now for ordering 🛒 1631129144636

Yes, that is the hard roll-up for $950 Canadian - or about $750 USD at today's rate.

...I really actually am considering this route, it would either be via a week+ trip back home to Toronto, or a long weekend up in Thunder Bay (the cost difference basically means a free long weekend trip, which also sounds amazing right about now).

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can I order enough accessories to actually build a truck? LOL

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$99 for tailgate letters? 😂
definitely an item to wait on from other after market companies. Cheaper and you'll have a wider selection as well. I personally want a black reflective material.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
definitely an item to wait on from other after market companies. Cheaper and you'll have a wider selection as well. I personally want a black reflective material.
Yep there are a few sellers on Amazon for the Ranger letters - the simple plastic ones look great and I think were maybe $30 give or take. I never thought I'd say it, but I really liked the mirror finish ones that were on the cactus gray (from those out-in-the-wild shots a month or two ago that had all the tacky accessories on one truck). Might have to find something similar on Amazon once sellers start to make them.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep there are a few sellers on Amazon for the Ranger letters - the simple plastic ones look great and I think were maybe $30 give or take. I never thought I'd say it, but I really liked the mirror finish ones that were on the cactus gray (from those out-in-the-wild shots a month or two ago that had all the tacky accessories on one truck). Might have to find something similar on Amazon once sellers start to make them.
Not sure the mirror finish would look right on Area 51 but I can see it working on Cactus Grey. I dig the raised lettering over the vinyl stickers though. I'd pay more for that. They seem more sturdy in the long run.

machete1323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
Undecided
I went to the fordgenuineautoparts.com but I cannot select the Maverick (it doesn't exist) nor select a model year of 2022 so any idea how to order parts from the above list on the site?
Google the part number listed. You can check to see if your local Ford dealer carries it on their (parts) site. Even though the price can be different at other locations. It’s easier to just get it at your local dealer (shipping cost can be high) if it’s offered. I’m waiting until I actually get and ETA on my Maverick order before I start buying accessories/parts.

briandefilippo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What about Bed Caps that I see on some Youtube videos on Mav? Will those be DIO or factory?

The One

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2015 Mustang Ecoboost converti
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Snug top bed cap is a little pricey but I'm leaning hard toward getting it.
Sponsored