• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Ford Accessories for sale (Floor liners for HEV, Door sill plates, Tailgate letters, and Tailgate lock)

Berfs1

First Name
Gourob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Hello again MTC, I recently had to cancel my Maverick Hybrid order because Ford kept delaying the basic XL Hybrid I ordered last year (and it's still not built yet, gonna be built later this month) and I needed a car by summer. Because I ended up getting another car, I no longer need these accessories that I purchased throughout the year. These are all brand new and unused, protective wrappings still on. The floor liners and tailgate are not opened, however I did open the boxes for the other two. The door sill plates are the only ones that do not have the original box as I threw it out a while ago. I am open to bundles and offers!

StatusPart namePart NumberPriceShipping
AvailableOEM Floor Liners for HEVNZ6Z1613086BA175 OBO20$
AvailablePolished Stainless Steel Door Sill PlatesVNZ6Z99132A08B80 OBO10$
AvailablePolished Stainless Steel Tailgate LettersVNZ6Z9942528B80 OBO10$
SoldMcGuard Tailgate LockVFL3Z18168B20 OBOFree

Ford Maverick Ford Accessories for sale (Floor liners for HEV, Door sill plates, Tailgate letters, and Tailgate lock) 20221002_180216

Ford Maverick Ford Accessories for sale (Floor liners for HEV, Door sill plates, Tailgate letters, and Tailgate lock) 20221003_074643

Ford Maverick Ford Accessories for sale (Floor liners for HEV, Door sill plates, Tailgate letters, and Tailgate lock) 20221003_074636

Ford Maverick Ford Accessories for sale (Floor liners for HEV, Door sill plates, Tailgate letters, and Tailgate lock) 20221002_175155

Ford Maverick Ford Accessories for sale (Floor liners for HEV, Door sill plates, Tailgate letters, and Tailgate lock) 20221003_081220
Sponsored

Last edited:

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

How much for the whole kit and kaboodle?

OP
OP

Berfs1

First Name
Gourob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Pickup available? 275 for the lot??
My apologies, forgot to check this thread. How about we meet at 300$ for the remaining 3 parts?

PlayBall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F150 XL, 2WD, 8Ft Bed
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
interested in the ss sill plates (assume 4 - both front and rear). Shoot me a price.
Sponsored