Sponsored

For those who successfully have placed orders, what paperwork did you get from your dealer?

Redskinman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just as the title suggest, Salesman said he would just send me the order sheet. I would like to pick up the paperwork in person, the dealerships not that far away. I want to cover my butt, what should I get? I’m sure it is nothing that has been signed by the manager that he was going to send me.
Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
Redskinman

Redskinman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hellooo is this thing on?

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just as the title suggest, Salesman said he would just send me the order sheet. I would like to pick up the paperwork in person, the dealerships not that far away. I want to cover my butt, what should I get? I’m sure it is nothing that has been signed by the manager that he was going to send me.
Thanks
For my order I got the DORA sheet that I signed and dated and sent back via email.

I also got a Purchase Order signed by the Sales Manager. I signed and dated it and sent back via email.

These are the cropped copies of them:

Ford Maverick For those who successfully have placed orders, what paperwork did you get from your dealer? MY23 Cropped DORA.JPG

Ford Maverick For those who successfully have placed orders, what paperwork did you get from your dealer? MY23 Cropped Purchase Order.JPG

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks
Here is a screenshot of the DORA sent by the Sales Manager at my dealer.

Ford Maverick For those who successfully have placed orders, what paperwork did you get from your dealer? Screenshot_8

Ford Maverick For those who successfully have placed orders, what paperwork did you get from your dealer? Screenshot_9

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a "preview order" sheet signed by the sales manager and myself when I ordered. Got the "confirmed" email from Ford 30 minutes after I left the dealer. Today I got an email from dealer with the COVP - approved paperwork. Dealer said he would get me a copy of the DORA when it comes in.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Redskinman

Redskinman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a "preview order" sheet signed by the sales manager and myself when I ordered. Got the "confirmed" email from Ford 30 minutes after I left the dealer. Today I got an email from dealer with the COVP - approved paperwork. Dealer said he would get me a copy of the DORA when it comes in.
Thanks!