First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just watched another FTL Truck video: where at about 1:06 into the video he mentions fog lights, but not on the XLT trim.

However, I don't remember seeing any mention of fog-lights anywhere for this (for any trim level or package).

Did I just miss it or is this something not available at all?

Sponsored

superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
This picture is from picture thread for lariat. I think it won’t come with fog lights. Maybe that will be a later option. I’m fine without them, I have three vehicles with them and I’ve only used them a handful of times in many many years.

Ford Maverick Fog Lights? 1623524715019

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I thought that was strange. I figured they would have been optional on XLT and standard on Lariat. I like them as they do light up the foreground a little wider, but not necessarily going to miss them.

OP
OP
TooManyVehicles

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sure is strange, especially given what looks to be (from the video) where fog-lights would go?

superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Sure is strange, especially given what looks to be (from the video) where fog-lights would go?
I noticed that space just to the outside of the tow hooks also and it looks like a cover where the fog lights would go. The omission of it and those spots lead me to believe it will introduced after launch, maybe second model year.

Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Exactly. The auto industry has always been changing something or adding a small feature each year to keep things “fresh”. I know I’m going to be kicking myself with color choices after second and third year, but oh well. Buy what I need now and be done. I’ve played the waiting game in the past, it’s a never ending vicious cycle and you’d never end up purchasing anything if always waiting to see what’s next. 🤣

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just watched another FTL Truck video: where at about 1:06 into the video he mentions fog lights, but not on the XLT trim.

However, I don't remember seeing any mention of fog-lights anywhere for this (for any trim level or package).

Did I just miss it or is this something not available at all?

No fog lamps available on Maverick

mtree

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.themerlintree.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna, Subaru Crosstrek
I do remember seeing a video with fog lights in the bumper cutout. And besides who wants a cutout blank that shows you are cheap? Maybe Canadian version?

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If there is space behind the lower bumper valence, I plan on installing Diodynamics flush mount fog lights. They are USA designed and built to SAE specs so they are road legal. I need that low, wide spread to help see deer at the sides of the road. Lots of easy to digest tech info and videos on Diodynamics site

https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage-series-3-sae-dot-white-sport-flush-mount-led-pod-pair.html

IMG_0136.JPG
Now that I’ve learned that the hybrid starting battery is under the back seat, this might be doable. The wiring harness available has enough length to reach the engine compartment, not all the way to the back.

Sponsored

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm hoping for a form factor that fits the remaining cutout blank unless the Canadian version has it. Apparently, there are differences between Canadian and US models and there's some confusion about that.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm hoping for a form factor that fits the remaining cutout blank unless the Canadian version has it. Apparently, there are differences between Canadian and US models and there's some confusion about that.
You guys getting "the good one" up North? LOL

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that I’ve learned that the hybrid starting battery is under the back seat, this might be doable. The wiring harness available has enough length to reach the engine compartment, not all the way to the back.
Meant to say this may NOT be doable.

hsinking1932

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do remember seeing a video with fog lights in the bumper cutout. And besides who wants a cutout blank that shows you are cheap? Maybe Canadian version?
Ford use "Lariat" to name the third cheapest one among seven trim levels of the F-150, not including Lighting. I am sure that Ford’s marketing department has left several kinds of magic in their pockets to use on the bumper and the fog lights.