First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Triumph TR-6, 2009 Accord, 2017 Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I was looking for a new Maverick I was walking around a dealers lot and saw a group of about 10 pure white mavericks on the lot I went to the office to get the low down on the trucks. The salesman told me they were for the utility company and sold. Well yesterday I was talking to a friend who's company is involved in the clean up in Florida and he told me all of his field people are now driving Mavericks. Far you folks who are waiting for your 22 or 23 part of the wait problem is the fleet sales in front of you. Do your sales people or ford talk about the fleet orders?
Sponsored

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford turned down a fleet order from Orkin for thousands of Mavericks.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FordVideoGuy has occasionally mentioned over the past year the fleet order he has for the 22 model year that never got built due to them placing the priority code higher (higher being bad, lower being good) than their customer orders. I am fuzzy on the quantity, but I want to say it was 30 or 40 trucks. In one of his latest videos I think he mentioned that they "rolled it over" and now the fleet order has a better code than the brand new 2023 customer orders. If that is any indication of what happened nationwide, I do think we might see some fleet orders push in front of customer orders in 2023. At least for the fleet orders that are technically a "rollover from 2022".
Sponsored