Lariat
First Name
Danny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Trim
Lariat
My wife always has a box of Kleenex tissues rattling around on the rear floor where she can't reach them. It would be nice to have a box behind the sets accessible from the front to hold a box of tissues.
check out my tissue holder I made for the cubby. I posted all the measurements about a week ago.
Advertisement

OP
OP
SeniorChiefMM

SeniorChiefMM

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)
Trim
Lariat
Nice. I use .45acp, but after the holidays I'll have Springfield Hellcat in 9mm
Send me the outside dimensions of a magazine (don't need the length since that could vary) and I'll edit the design and re-post it.

NewBernWolf

Lariat
First Name
Lynda
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Trim
Lariat
Interesting. I'll work up a few ideas. Anyone else here who'd like to ring in?
I'd like to have a drawer or a fold down cover for that cubby beside the display.

OP
OP
SeniorChiefMM

SeniorChiefMM

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)
Trim
Lariat
I'd like to have a drawer or a fold down cover for that cubby beside the display.
Can you send me dimensions of the cubby? I'm still waiting on my Maverick to be built and am sitting in Kenya at the moment with time on my hands in the evenings and my design laptop on the desk here. I have some ideas but need to know the (h & w) dimensions of the cubby all the way at the back, the (h & w) at the very front of the cubby opening, and the depth of the cubby front to back. Would also need to know the depth differences IF there is a difference from top-to-bottom or side-to-side. In other words, if the cubby tapers smaller in any direction as it goes toward the back.

NewBernWolf

Lariat
First Name
Lynda
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Trim
Lariat
Can you send me dimensions of the cubby? I'm still waiting on my Maverick to be built and am sitting in Kenya at the moment with time on my hands in the evenings and my design laptop on the desk here. I have some ideas but need to know the (h & w) dimensions of the cubby all the way at the back, the (h & w) at the very front of the cubby opening, and the depth of the cubby front to back. Would also need to know the depth differences IF there is a difference from top-to-bottom or side-to-side. In other words, if the cubby tapers smaller in any direction as it goes toward the back.
Yeah. We don't have ours yet either. It's scheduled to be built next week. 😃

Advertisement

Advertisement