Sponsored

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
Ford Maverick FITS Slot Accessory - Wireless Charger Phone Holder - 3D Printed 2EC4C9FF-8125-4A03-9521-05EB3B22F8C8

I designed a wireless charger for the Ford Maverick FITS Slot. It has been tested on all iPhone models to function and has been road tested to securely hold a phone while driving. It will hold a phone up to 3.4” wide.
If any of you guys want this I will be selling them for $20 +shipping. Send me a direct Message if interested.
Can print in different colors as well.

I will have an upgraded version that has a glow in the dark ring around the center circle.

I also have a FITS Cupholder for sale for $10 and a FITS Flush mount Plug for $5. A bundle of all three is $30.

Those files are on thingiverse for download.
See this thread here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-cupholder-3d-printed-for-2022-maverick.4666/

local pickup available in Tampa Fl.

If you guys have any other ideas for things for the FITS slots let me know. I will design whatever part you want.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Retiredguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick,2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Ec
Looks great and a nice compliment to the XLT interior.

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice work!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does that include the cable?

Sponsored

Ricstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice work, love to see what people are coming up with

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2EC4C9FF-8125-4A03-9521-05EB3B22F8C8.jpeg

I designed a wireless charger for the Ford Maverick FITS Slot. It has been tested on all iPhone models to function and has been road tested to securely hold a phone while driving. It will hold a phone up to 3.4” wide.
If any of you guys want this I will be selling them for $20 +shipping. Send me a direct Message if interested.

I will have an upgraded version that has a glow in the dark ring around the center circle.

I also have a FITS Cupholder for sale for $10 and a FITS Flush mount Plug for $5. A bundle of all three is $30.

See this thread here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-cupholder-3d-printed-for-2022-maverick.4666/

If you guys have any other ideas for things for the FITS slots let me know. I will design whatever part you want.
Outstanding !!!!!!

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a Samsung flip 3 and I don't think my phone will charge in it. When folded the charger part is on the bottom part of the phone and yours looks like it's higher

Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

See this thread here:

An umbrella holder? I keep one or 2 in my vehicles all the time - quite useful to be proven the ultimate gentleman!

tateconcepts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Forrester Sport

See this thread here:

Help me out with this... I'm driving and this is not a Tesla so I'm actually sitting in the drivers seat. How does this help?

Also, anyone know of an STL 3D file (or similar) that replaces the current phone stand with one that has a built in charging port for newer iOS devices? I have the wireless one but want one better integrated for Carplay. I'll probably add some stuff for radios and other gear once I receive mine.

OP
OP

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
Help me out with this... I'm driving and this is not a Tesla so I'm actually sitting in the drivers seat. How does this help?

Also, anyone know of an STL 3D file (or similar) that replaces the current phone stand with one that has a built in charging port for newer iOS devices? I have the wireless one but want one better integrated for Carplay. I'll probably add some stuff for radios and other gear once I receive mine.
It’s for passengers?…
You mean the stand under the radio that has a cutout for a wire? You want something that plugs into your phone so you don’t have to plug a wire in per say?

tateconcepts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Forrester Sport
It’s for passengers?…
You mean the stand under the radio that has a cutout for a wire? You want something that plugs into your phone so you don’t have to plug a wire in per say?
I get it, non driving passenger needs someone to hold their phone near their knees. Might be useful?

Yeah, that's what I think I noticed in there today. It was simply a phone stand and I really don't dig cables around the car for Carplay features. I suspect Apple may make this wireless at some point provided its charging. Maybe not. I have been thinking of what to 3D print to make better use of that useless cubby at the top of the navigation display.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you Make me the worlds smallest Kleenex dispenser for the cubby?
Sponsored