Sponsored

First person to lend their Maverick to Softopper, gets a free Softopper!

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford Ranchero, 1953 Dodge Meadowbrook
I emailed Softopper inquiring about a Softop for the Mavericks. This was their response. BTW, I live in Honolulu so I will pass this opportunity on to the first lucky person in Colorado!

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Softoppers!

At this time we are currently looking for a truck to base the model on. If you or someone you know has a Ford Maverick and lives near Boulder, Colorado and would be willing to loan us your truck to do so, you would receive the first Softopper for free!

If not, no worries! I will add you to the email list for when the model is created. If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Best,
Karli
Softopper Customer Service
[email protected]
(800) 810-7227
(303) 304-0533

All I want in return is to see the pictures once it's made!
Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed Softopper inquiring about a Softop for the Mavericks. This was their response. BTW, I live in Honolulu so I will pass this opportunity on to the first lucky person in Colorado!

Hello,

At this time we are currently looking for a truck to base the model on. If you or someone you know has a Ford Maverick and lives near Boulder, Colorado and would be willing to loan us your truck to do so, you would receive the first Softopper for free!

If not, no worries! I will add you to the email list for when the model is created. If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Best,
Karli
[email protected]
(800) 810-7227
(303) 304-0533

They would need your truck for a couple of weeks, So if you can live without your truck and want to save 7 or 800 $ go for it the rest of us will thank U

Hello,

Best,
Karli
[email protected]
(800) 810-7227
(303) 304-0533

They would need your truck for a couple of weeks! so if you don't mind being without your truck and want to save 7 or 800 dollars the rest of us will thank you

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got a reply back from them too basically stating the same thing as above. I'm definitely interested in going this route once they get it done. Easy off and on, not permanent, and serves my needs for those times I need a bed cap.

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wish I lived around there to take advantage. I'll be buying one though for sure.

OP
OP
nosehairdreadlocks
First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford Ranchero, 1953 Dodge Meadowbrook
I've had Softoppers on a couple other trucks and they're great. Versatile, inexpensive, easy to take off or just roll up the sides, and looks good IMO.

Sponsored

Adospeed

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid in Shadow Black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update: Haven't heard from them yet. Called them today and left them a voicemail. 🤷‍♂️

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
hopefully we can get one to them soon. I should have my truck in a month and would love to get one by summer.

Adospeed

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid in Shadow Black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
hopefully we can get one to them soon. I should have my truck in a month and would love to get one by summer.
Well I've emailed them and left them a voicemail. At a certain point, I start to worry if they do use my truck, will they get it back to me in a reasonable time. LOL
Sponsored