2.0L EcoBoost

RNeeley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, 1944 Willy MB, 1949 Dodge project.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I walked into my Discount Tire shop to order some rims using the Bronco Sport as the base vehicle. When I told them it was actually for a Maverick the guy says, the what? He thought I was talking about the car. They had no idea there was a new Maverick.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I walked into my Discount Tire shop to order some rims using the Bronco Sport as the base vehicle. When I told them it was actually for a Maverick the guy says, the what? He thought I was talking about the car. They had no idea there was a new Maverick.
Wow. I can understand if they worked in a quilt store. BUT DISCOUNT TIRE EMPLOYEES?? 😂

Revoke their Man Card, or Tire Card, or whatever they have!

Ford Maverick First one I’ve seen in the wild. 18821898

Sponsored

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I run into this all the time it seems (coworkers, car rental desk, calling for parts checks)...because the Maverick is not plastered on every TV across the nation, nobody knows what it is. It is pretty lame that Ford can launch a new vehicle, but because they didn't do a major advertising media campaign even people working in the auto or auto-related industries don't even know it exists. Someone get this thing viral on TikTok quick!! 😆

Maui

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Kia Soul Convertble
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was on Route 6 West on Cape Cod and saw a beautiful one. I was driving with a Kia salesman, as we were in route to pick up a new vehicle at another dealer for one of his customers.

I spotted it, and as I approached to pass, recognized the offset rear plate. "THAT'S A MAVERICK!!!" I declared. The unexcited reply was ,"a what?" Then I went on to explain I ordered one, and am one of 100k that are standing by for the Maverick stork to deliver their new baby. He was happy to know other manufacturers are having delivery issues also.
Ford Maverick First one I’ve seen in the wild. 1640955202141
...The End

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw this one in a Minnesota Target parking lot last week. Talked to the lady, they ordered in June and have had it for about a month now… and love it!

Ford Maverick First one I’ve seen in the wild. 71BEEEF9-7605-49BD-BD1F-32D22A07F0DB

Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I actually saw two in one day! First one Velocity Blue (could not tell what model, too fast going by) and the other one Cactus Gray XL. South of Dayton Ohio.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked mine up before XMas. Very excited. For those who hasn't gotten theirs yet, be patient. It took me exactly 5 months to get it. You'll love it once it's yours. Best of luck!

Screenshot_20211226-143540_Gallery.jpg
Is that a rash on the bumper? What happened?

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw my first Maverick on the road today. Just west of Chattanooga Tn. My goodness they do actually exist
7C7DEA36-633C-4664-AEA4-FEB942180068.jpeg
Nice! I saw one in the dealer's lot, but was owned by a worker there. Haven't yet saw one anywhere else. I may have an accident if I actually see one in the wild.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Poor guy. He just doesn't know what he's missing. Course, I don't have one yet, but I have paperwork that says I'm getting one.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
3C15EA50-395A-4AF9-8F80-C552D939B971.jpeg

salesperson texted me that they had a hybrid on site…does this count? At least I have seen one now. Still have yet to drive one.
My exact situation. :cry:
Sponsored