Sponsored

First Impressions of 2022 Santa Cruz

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hey all, Sergeant Gearhead here.

So late last night I took a quick swing by the Hyundai place to check out the new 2022 Santa Cruz. Just thought I would look at the Hyundai and give my take on it before I have the chance to see the Ford Maverick in person. (Sadly, the new Maverick has yet to appear in my area, but I will get photos of it as soon as it does.) Anyway, my thoughts on the new Santa Cruz having finally seeing it in person is that I think it looks very impressive. I believe the Santa Cruz I found is an SEL, and the wheels don't look bad in my opinion. Personally, I don't mind the front end, but for some others it's a love-it-or-hate-it affair. Compared to the mechanically similar Tucson, I personally think the Santa Cruz looks better because the side profile is cleaner and less busy due to not as many creases and folds in the bodywork. If I had to have a complaint, I would say maybe the sides of the truck bed are too high up. But other than that, I think Ford has its work cut out for them, and I can't wait to see the new Maverick when I get the chance. Please enjoy the photos I took!
Ford Maverick First Impressions of 2022 Santa Cruz IMG_20210815_212200339

Ford Maverick First Impressions of 2022 Santa Cruz IMG_20210815_212239739
Ford Maverick First Impressions of 2022 Santa Cruz IMG_20210815_212228286
Sponsored