Sponsored

First Edition Deliveries?

Mav4Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Has anyone in the region recieved a first edition awd 2.0 yet? I'm in Colorado and I haven't heard much from my dealership except that all the information I read is wrong? Now all of a sudden they have 4 stock models for sale at a greatly increased price on their website but none are a first edition. Debating at starting over with a closer dealership.
Sponsored

V2WIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The nasty government agency in charge of red paint is holding it up. I suspect there isn't enough fe builds in one area to waste precious parts on. Who knows Ford doesn't have the backbone to tell the truth.

Pantomath

First Name
Ellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
I'm in Colorado and I haven't heard much from my dealership except that all the information I read is wrong? Now all of a sudden they have 4 stock models for sale ...
I ordered a Lariat AWD with many bells and whistles. I don't recall if it was a First Ed. though. No word and I'm in WY. I did talk to my dealer recently and in his checking "all the parts are there" but I'm just waiting for dealer allocation? I just wish I knew what their monthly allocation was and how many are before me! If you do change...go to somewhere with a high allocation...if you can figure that out, lol.

I'm curious what info that your dealer said was wrong? and did you ask how they got the stock models? My dealer was told he would get a Maverick that they would be able to show off but not yet sell for about 6-12 months after they received it.
Sponsored