OP
OP
Rodog800

Rodog800

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 blazer
The more I see the lariat interior the more I love it!, AND it's perfect with a51 exterior...imo
I had rapid red ordered...then my son and I seen this combo in person and changed it
Sponsored

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
Don't just go yanking/dragging the wipers along the windshield. That is not how it is meant to work. The wipers have a service mode like many other brands:

1) Turn ignition on
2) Turn ignition off
3) press and hold wiper stalk down for a few seconds

The wipers should automatically swipe completely up and stop. This way you can do what you need to do.
I went out and tried this method and it did not work. I pulled out my owners manual and do not see anything about this.

UPDATE - I tried this again on my lunch break. I turned the key on and held the wiper stalk down at the same time and then switched the key off. The wipers are now staying in the upward position so they can be pulled out away from the window. (y)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rodog800

Rodog800

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 blazer
I went out and tried this method and it did not work. I pulled out my owners manual and do not see anything about this.
Watched my dealer the other day they just moved them by hand

Sponsored

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
Watched my dealer the other day they just moved them by hand
I have been doing it by hand since I got my Maverick but Mlowe05 said above not too.

Last edited:

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
Not quite clear on your opinion of the lane hold nanny assist. Like, or not?

OP
OP
Rodog800

Rodog800

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 blazer
Not quite clear on your opinion of the lane hold nanny assist. Like, or not?
I like it with cruise assist...other wise I only engage it for my son that is learning to drive. The alert portion I mean for him

Last edited:
Sponsored

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
Lol! The other end of the stick is where you get old, have marginal vision, and require many more additional seconds than young people do to switch your attention from one distracting media involvement to another, and back to the road again. I laughed at the idea of the driving Nannie’s that came in my wife’s new BMW X3. The first time I drove it I felt almost insulted when the steering wheel started fighting me for control - ME, a licensed pilot and man of many skills! By the end of a 150 mile drive I was appreciating the assistance it was providing to make up for my, admittedly hard to acknowledge, dwindling abilities. Looking forward to those Nannie’s in my MAV now.

OP
OP
Rodog800

Rodog800

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 blazer
Lol! The other end of the stick is where you get old, have marginal vision, and require many more additional seconds than young people do to switch your attention from one distracting media involvement to another, and back to the road again. I laughed at the idea of the driving Nannie’s that came in my wife’s new BMW X3. The first time I drove it I felt almost insulted when the steering wheel started fighting me for control - ME, a licensed pilot and man of many skills! By the end of a 150 mile drive I was appreciating the assistance it was providing to make up for my, admittedly hard to acknowledge, dwindling abilities. Looking forward to those Nannie’s in my MAV now.
Cruise assist is fantastic for the long drive takes fatigue I never knew was there.

Reactions: Aza

tsled

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.helibuilder.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray, Hybrid, XLT Maverick
Got my tint done front doors and sun shade in front

16353694556146103188400430602108.jpg
Looks like you need to adjust your parking ball a bit. I have used a small whiffle ball like that for 46 some years, works great except when my truck is not in the garage and I am walking around I keep bumping into it.

OP
OP
Rodog800

Rodog800

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 blazer
Looks like you need to adjust your parking ball a bit. I have used a small whiffle ball like that for 46 some years, works great except when my truck is not in the garage and I am walking around I keep bumping into it.
Nope it's fine
Sponsored