First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Confirmed with my dealer (Leonardtown Ford) that they have one that was scheduled as well! The crappy part is that there is a restriction on my order but does not give any details....

My order

XL
Area 51
2.0 Ecoboost AWD
4K tow package
Spare tire

Spray in bedliner will be done when delivered. Dealer thinks it might be the 4k tow package for me holding things up (specifically the tow hitch as that apparently is a constraint for the bronco)
Sponsored

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think Ford deserves a big kudos for developing a great vehicle, and it is going to take a half a year to get the production going... IFF we don't run into more rare earth element problems (and we might). Whenever I get my Mav I will be thankful, even if it is a year from now.

Dreams

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
I think Ford deserves a big kudos for developing a great vehicle, and it is going to take a half a year to get the production going... IFF we don't run into more rare earth element problems (and we might). Whenever I get my Mav I will be thankful, even if it is a year from now.
This might be the first vehicle we have bought that checks every box we want. Between the utility, the gas milage, and the price point, it was a no brainer. And the funny thing was tthat the hubby just mentioned it in passing. We were not seriously looking to buy. Our Soul is about paid for and I didn't want a payment. But, between used car prices right now and the price of the truck, it's almost an even trade. No way we could pass this up. I'm so excited.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Granger Ford it looks like you have updated the first post in this thread? The info there I think is different from this morning - but still sounds good to me!

I think it would make sense that Ford might restrict what dealer stock orders are built with if that means that retail buyers ordered are being given priority.

Also, even if the only order this week is for stock - that would make sense so that demos can get to the dealers, and I'd also prefer the initial QA to be completed on the dealer inventory vs. my personally ordered truck!

Thanks for keeping us posted - it is clear that even with the dealers having experience that you may not know every single detail about the order process - being open and honest with us here is absolutely the best and most welcome approach in my book!

Vulcan9988

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Confirmed with my dealer (Leonardtown Ford) that they have one that was scheduled as well! The crappy part is that there is a restriction on my order but does not give any details....

My order

XL
Area 51
2.0 Ecoboost AWD
4K tow package
Spare tire

Spray in bedliner will be done when delivered. Dealer thinks it might be the 4k tow package for me holding things up (specifically the tow hitch as that apparently is a constraint for the bronco)
It is the tow package yes.

Sponsored

sjJohnny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Bronco Black Diamond
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Granger Ford it looks like you have updated the first post in this thread? The info there I think is different from this morning - but still sounds good to me!

I think it would make sense that Ford might restrict what dealer stock orders are built with if that means that retail buyers ordered are being given priority.

Also, even if the only order this week is for stock - that would make sense so that demos can get to the dealers, and I'd also prefer the initial QA to be completed on the dealer inventory vs. my personally ordered truck!

Thanks for keeping us posted - it is clear that even with the dealers having experience that you may not know every single detail about the order process - being open and honest with us here is absolutely the best and most welcome approach in my book!
This is Zach, CEO of Granger… yer talking to the horses mouth. Zach brings transparency to dealerships…. Almost unheard of…

Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure, but my dealer finally got me my order summary, turns out to my priority code is 19 so I have no clue if that is good or what 😂

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1
Not sure, but my dealer finally got me my order summary, turns out to my priority code is 19 so I have no clue if that is good or what 😂
Mine said the same thing. So I asked him why I wasn't 10, he text right back now you are 10.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is the lowest priority the dealer can have 'set' - customer orders by the dealer are numbered 10-19, with 19 being the lowest priority (more than likely the default value...I'm sure it wasn't intentional!). They can change it if you ask and they know how!

For what its worth I was 19 with my Granger order (placed/confirmed 6/18) and moved to a 2 (I'm in the original screenshot in this thread!)

Sponsored

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is the lowest priority the dealer can have 'set' - customer orders by the dealer are numbered 10-19, with 19 being the lowest priority (more than likely the default value...I'm sure it wasn't intentional!). They can change it if you ask and they know how!

For what its worth I was 19 with my Granger order (placed/confirmed 6/18) and moved to a 2 (I'm in the original screenshot in this thread!)
I ordered from Granger last month and my priority code is a 19. Did you request a better priority code from Sean or Zach?

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
I put the vin and order number in and nothing Comes up

The vin and order number in pic

Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I just emailed the guy back asking why and that I wasn’t upset and was just curious, see what comes of it

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I put the vin and order number in and nothing Comes up

The vin and order number in pic
I think that many of Ford's systems run in batches, so what is entered in one system doesn't flow in real-time to all systems. Some data only move overnight, or some other periodic interval. Particularly true when data is flowing from production to customer-facing systems.

Nightman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
OBVIOUSLY none of you "dreamers" have dealt with FORD on the Bronco end....and know ford is SLOWER than shit at a NEW production vehicle....AND just because it is the "same color/engine" as your order, CERTAINLY does NOT mean it's "your build".....ford SUCKS at new production launches....they just SUCK.
It's not only the same color, engine, and trim, but also order number.

I don't know who pissed in your Cheerios.
Sponsored