pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's interesting. I ordered FWD 2.0L Ecoboost, 4K Tow XLT through my dealer on 6/29/2019.
Yeah there isn't any sort of limitation on the drive configurations by trim at all (which is a great approach, kudos to Ford on that).

2019...that is a long wait! :D
Sponsored

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I'd take all this with a big ole grain of salt. I think Ford is tuning the assembly line and maybe getting some dealer showroom models ready at the same time. That just happened to coincide with the deadline for getting orders in that don't count against the dealers allotment, and a lot of us started getting excited. I'm just gonna chill for a month or so, I don't expect anything will happen before the official start of production.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Has anyone heard anything from a dealership that is not Granger.

This isn't a dig at Granger but I would like to know if any other dealers got similar news

Sponsored

L3fty

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave
Just sent a text to my local salesman telling him about this and asking him to check my priority code. He replied that he has me down as a 1 but I'm still not scheduled.

I'm afraid he may have misunderstood and was referring only to me being listed as #1 on the dealer's list (still a #10 for Ford)

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's good news to me that maybe those constrained items aren't constrained for all of our orders. Just dealer stock.

Makes sense to me to keep retail orders happy.
And, get those trucks out on the streets for everyone to see. Quick moving advertisement versus sitting on a lot.

Sponsored

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Granger Ford My dealer showed me this. It shows "Unscheduled, clean". I know what the former means. The latter? And now it shows my priority as 1. My sales guy isn't the most clued in and enthusiastic.

Edit: The sales guy said it's "under schedule" which in his opinion means it's scheduled.

Ford Maverick First 2022 Maverick scheduling confirmed yesterday - for production week of 8/23/21 image0
Sponsored

Last edited: