First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll give a full report after this weekend, when I have to put my Maverick through his paces for a road trip of mostly highway driving with some city driving (although I-4 is always a fuster-cluck, so I may be giving you the bumper-to-bumper review instead.)

The buying process was an ordeal. Still trying to process my afternoon.

For those of you getting approached because of your Maverick, I've already had two incidences in one day, one at the dealership, the other at home. Apparently me and one of the service guys ordered the exact same truck. While I was finishing up in the finance office, the service dude was trying to get into my Maverick thinking it was his. Colorful verbal exchange between service guy and salesman. Missed that one but was told about it.

Second episode happened right I was was getting ready to go to sleep. Dog starts growling and I was aware that there a bright light shining into the bedroom window. I looked outside and there was a sheriff parked across the street with his floodlight right on my house. Didn't know if he was looking at my Maverick, but we had a theft incident here (not in the house) back in December, and I was hoping he was returning what had been stolen. No such luck. Heard a fairly loud discussion outside and saw the officer walking the neighbor's daughter back to the house. (By "daughter" I mean someone well into their 20's or early 30's in age.) Didn't have to do with my Maverick, but weird nonetheless.

We've had a lot of weird incidences on this street in the last couple of years.
Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!! I hope you enjoy it!

Clifdawg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the XL club!

Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Post pictures when you have a chance! (I have pictures, just haven't posted yet.)
Thank you! I have a few from when I saw the truck get unloaded but I’m hoping I can take more today when I pick it up! Can’t wait to see pics of your new baby too 🙂

Ford Maverick FINALLY Received My XL! 4F61F842-78EC-4198-8FD1-63EAE93C2810

OP
OP
JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you! I have a few from when I saw the truck get unloaded but I’m hoping I can take more today when I pick it up! Can’t wait to see pics of your new baby too 🙂

4F61F842-78EC-4198-8FD1-63EAE93C2810.jpeg
Sweet looking truck! I covet your rims! 🤣

Reactions: BB0

ShadowBlack XL440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll give a full report after this weekend, when I have to put my Maverick through his paces for a road trip of mostly highway driving with some city driving (although I-4 is always a fuster-cluck, so I may be giving you the bumper-to-bumper review instead.)

For those of you getting approached because of your Maverick, I've already had two incidences in one day, one at the dealership, the other at home. Apparently me and one of the service guys ordered the exact same truck. While I was finishing up in the finance office, the service dude was trying to get into my Maverick thinking it was his. Colorful verbal exchange between service guy and salesman. Missed that one but was told about it.

Second episode happened right I was was getting ready to go to sleep. Dog starts growling and I was aware that there a bright light shining into the bedroom window. I looked outside and there was a sheriff parked across the street with his floodlight right on my house. Didn't know if he was looking at my Maverick, but we had a theft incident here (not in the house) back in December, and I was hoping he was returning what had been stolen. No such luck. Heard a fairly loud discussion outside and saw the officer walking the neighbor's daughter back to the house. (By "daughter" I mean someone well into their 20's or early 30's in age.) Didn't have to do with my Maverick, but weird nonetheless.

Congratulations, I took possession on my XL EB on Monday 4/4. So far I am very impressed. I wanted the hybrid but missed the order cutoff so went with the EcoBoost. I can not complain about the 30 MPG mileage so far and if it gets better after break-in I don't think I will regret settling for the 2.0T.

Ford Maverick FINALLY Received My XL! KIMG3025.JPG

Sponsored
OP
OP
JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations, I took possession on my XL EB on Monday 4/4. So far I am very impressed. I wanted the hybrid but missed the order cutoff so went with the EcoBoost. I can not complain about the 30 MPG mileage so far and if it gets better after break-in I don't think I will regret settling for the 2.0T.

KIMG3025.JPG
I want to know how to get the display to show what you have all at the same time!

And...my view is biased, of course, but the XL interior is the way to go!!

ShadowBlack XL440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I want to know how to get the display to show what you have all at the same time!

And...my view is biased, of course, but the XL interior is the way to go!!
That is just the default stock screen in my XL. I have to use the right hand steering wheel up and down control to switch display pages. I agree the XL interior is great.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Congratulations! I’m so glad you finally got it! And of course I’m waiting to hear your story with GY! I’m sure it will be entertaining!

OP
OP
JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations! I’m so glad you finally got it! And of course I’m waiting to hear your story with GY! I’m sure it will be entertaining!
We may have to meet up for drinks and trade war stories. 😉 I'll probably be using Bozard Ford in St. Auggy for all service work.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We may have to meet up for drinks and trade war stories. 😉 I'll probably be using Bozard Ford in St. Auggy for all service work.
Sounds like a good idea! Yes, Bozard is the best for service!
Sponsored