Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My Hybrid Lariat with Lux pkg/CP360/CP360Assist and block heater, etc has arrived at the dealership. Of course that's after waiting for over 16 months for my 2022 order to roll over to MY2023. Picking it up Saturday after a snow storm here on Friday.

Just some stats on my build/transpo time per Ford Order Tracking for those still waiting:
- " In Production" as of 2/10 (original build date was to be 2/7)
- Status of "Built" updated on 2/13 (imagine getting the SIBL adds a day or so, hope having over the weekend build dates doesn't haunt reliability)
- Amazingly it "Shipped" on 2/14 and still shows Shipped with no check mark as of today - 3/1 (per Ford CS it was due to arrive at dealership between 3/6 and 3/14)
- Salesman called me at noon today and its here.

I think living in the Chicagoland area helps reduce rail transpo time, but I'm still shocked it arrived so much sooner than estimated.

Stopped by dealership on way home from work but it hadn't gone through PDI yet. The Atlas Blue goes great with the Navy Blue/Tan interior. Will post pics when its officially mine.
Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's Fantastic. Congratulations !!!!

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Hybrid Lariat with Lux pkg/CP360/CP360Assist and block heater, etc has arrived at the dealership. Of course that's after waiting for over 16 months for my 2022 order to roll over to MY2023. Picking it up Saturday after a snow storm here on Friday.

Just some stats on my build/transpo time per Ford Order Tracking for those still waiting:
- Status of "Built" updated on 2/13 (imagine getting the SIBL adds a day or so, hope having over the weekend build dates doesn't haunt reliability)
- Amazingly it "Shipped" on 2/14 and still shows Shipped with no check mark as of today - 3/1 (per Ford CS it was due to arrive at dealership between 3/6 and 3/14)

I think living in the Chicagoland area helps reduce rail transpo time, but I'm still shocked it arrived so much sooner than estimated.

Stopped by dealership on way home from work but it hadn't gone through PDI yet. The Atlas Blue goes great with the Navy Blue/Tan interior. Will post pics when its officially mine.
Congratulations young man 👍

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

Congrats, Dan! So glad to see another Maverick find its way home!

OP
OP
djw479

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I picked it up last Saturday as planned but family issues sidetracked me from posting a photo till now (and I know its not real on forums until you post a photo).

Waiting for some sunnier days and will post pics of door openings, etc to show the Atlas Blue with interior for those who are waiting for a Lariat and still on the fence about what exterior color they want.
Ford Maverick Finally!!! My Lariat arrives at dealership 2023 Mav side view

Sponsored

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked it up last Saturday as planned but family issues sidetracked me from posting a photo till now (and I know its not real on forums until you post a photo).

Waiting for some sunnier days and will post pics of door openings, etc to show the Atlas Blue with interior for those who are waiting for a Lariat and still on the fence about what exterior color they want.
2023 Mav side view.jpg
That is a beautiful truck! Mine shows it was shipped yesterday, maybe I'll get lucky like you and get it early...it's coming to the Indy area. Congrats!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats!!

Mine is now 93 days on a rail car... Glad you got yours so quickly.
Mine traveled across the country and took a detour on the train in Florida. Now its sitting in a Tampa train yard. The rail car already offloaded and headed out of state so don't know if its off the car just sitting around or what.

OP
OP
djw479

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Man I feel for those of you with loooong transportation times. I expected the same 4~8 week time frame for the Mav to get to my dealer.

In fact mine got to the dealer so early I had just started to detail my current 2009 Rav4 for trade-in. Now it seems the Chicagoland area is getting more precip (rain/snow/wintry mix) and I can't complete the detailing so didn't even try trading-in at dealer...its now going to be a private sale. I know, small problem vs waiting so long for your Mavericks.

Hope you all get your Mavericks soon!!!
Sponsored