First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where O where is it? Ordered 8-31-2021, in build 8-10-22, delivery 9-3, then 9-10 and today is 9-12 and no truck yet. Would have been nice to get it today it is my 80th birthday
Happy birthday
Sponsored

24forsure

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
the tow hitch?
The tow hitch? That's so sad. I ordered mine pure base and passed on the hitch, ordered 10/25 and its in production this week. It's hard to believe that something simple like that would be considered a constraint, maybe they're just doing all no - option models til the end of this MY.
Hope so, I added nothing to my ECO Lariat!

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
You will get priority as long as you stay with your current dealer. Ford is going to duplicate your 22 order in the 23 system, and your dealer can then go in, make any changes you want and verify the order with Ford.

The 23 order will have the SAME order date as your 22 order. So, whenever you ordered your 22, that's your place in line for 23. Even if you ordered in January of this year, you're still months ahead of everyone who will place a new order this week.

This is how it was explained by @fordvideoguy
The best information we have to date is that Ford is not going to duplicate your '23 order. If you don't reorder you won't get one.

You may go back and re-read or listen to what fordvideoguy has said:

Starting at 2:16

Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The best information we have to date is that Ford is not going to duplicate your '23 order. If you don't reorder you won't get one.

You may go back and re-read or listen to what fordvideoguy has said:

Starting at 2:16
This has all changed since that video and @fordvideoguy has reported such. Ford is now doing the same with carried over 22 Maverick orders as they are doing with carried over Bronco orders.

They will duplicate them in the 23 order system. However you are CORRECT that customers still have to confirm the orders by redoing the COVP process for 23. You will also have an opportunity to modify your order however you like before confirming it.

If you have a 22 order that was not scheduled for production I suggest you get up to speed on the latest info ASAP

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
This has all changed since that video and @fordvideoguy has reported such. Ford is now doing the same with carried over 22 Maverick orders as they are doing with carried over Bronco orders.

They will duplicate them in the 23 order system. However you are CORRECT that customers still have to confirm the orders by redoing the COVP process for 23. You will also have an opportunity to modify your order however you like before confirming it.

If you have a 22 order that was not scheduled for production I suggest you get up to speed on the latest info ASAP
We are going to learn more tomorrow.

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger

Please provide the link for "fordvideoguy has reported as such" to help me "get up to speed on the latest info ASAP"

Thank you in advance.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Please provide the link for "fordvideoguy has reported as such" to help me "get up to speed on the latest info ASAP"

Thank you in advance.
I'll just defer to Tim's comment above. Stay tuned...

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You will get priority as long as you stay with your current dealer. Ford is going to duplicate your 22 order in the 23 system, and your dealer can then go in, make any changes you want and verify the order with Ford.

The 23 order will have the SAME order date as your 22 order. So, whenever you ordered your 22, that's your place in line for 23. Even if you ordered in January of this year, you're still months ahead of everyone who will place a new order this week.

This is how it was explained by @fordvideoguy
Uh huh. And if you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.

I'm willing to bet that they'll still schedule new 2023 orders ahead of 2022 holdovers depending on dealer allocations.

Sponsored

BradGroux

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Website
msft.expert
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are going to learn more tomorrow.
Will this news include which dates for 2023 pre-orders? In this thread we have 9/15, 9/18, and 9/30 mentioned.

CuriousGary

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1 yes. 2 no. 3 yes.
I
I had heard some of that, I was given some information that I was supposed to share yet publicly. But I guess the Ford Support team is already giving it out. I had not heard about the 15th for 22 order and 30th for new orders. I will check on that information.
FordVideoGuy, any update on 9/15 and 9/30 new order dates?

dlorton0844

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chrysler Town & Country
Engine
2.5L Hybrid