Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Lariat Lux Hybrid on the FORD order tracking site says (as expected):
  • Trailer Hitch Receiver w/ 4-Pin Connector
Just got a VIN # and a production week of 10/17. Not sure why they would have given me this info if the 4-pin hitch is a constraint (unless I'm just plain lucky).
Yes, constrained just means limited supply. So there will be some built with them, just not all of them.
Sponsored

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

@NJBob
Should be but it never has been. Full size pu come with bumper hitch or the optional 2 inch receiver/ tow package.

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with a Maverick customer service rep. They said all 22s not assigned a VIN by COB tomorrow (Sep 8th), will not be a 22. Said dealers should be sending out emails by the 12th letting us know, and how to reorder a 23. Said the reorder banks open on the 15th, and the new order banks open on the 30th.
Mine is a Alto Blue Hybrid Lariat with a tow hitch. They said my constraint is the tow hitch. :mad:
I had pretty much given up on my XLT hybrid 10/13/21 order but contacted Ford chat today. VIN and build week of 10/3/22. Expect it to be bumped a few weeks but looks promising. VIN ends B032nn
Area51, XLT hybrid, 4 pin hitch, full size spare, 110 outlet, full floor mats.

Sponsored

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received the VIN for my MY22 Maverick XL last week. My order date was Oct.3, 2021. The only option that I left on was the 2000 lbs Tow Hitch package. Maybe your's was the 4k tow package?
Lucky I got my vin with a tow hitch and the SIBL for the xlt. The tow hitch was a really good price for factory.

Jayna

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jayna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Caravan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got off the phone with a Maverick customer service rep. They said all 22s not assigned a VIN by close of business tomorrow (Sep 8th), will not be a 22. Said dealers should be sending out emails by the 12th letting us know, and how to reorder a 23. Said the reorder banks open on the 15th, and the new order banks open on the 30th.

Mine is a Alto Blue Hybrid Lariat with a tow hitch. They said my constraint is the tow hitch. :mad:
I wouldn't (and didn't) remove any of my options and at 8 months mone is built. I don't think constraints are as much a problem as Ford priority system which appears to be ridiculous.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Last trip into the dealer they told me the hitch could be holding mine up. I laughed at them. This is the first thing they possibly got right lol. If I was ford I would try to get people to drop them because $100 is like free. That sucks if it comes true.
It is likely I noticed in the 15 that we had schedule that 0 with an stand alone hitch were selected. Several with 4K and FX4 but none with the optional hitch not included in a package. BTW, Hitch has never showed up on the constraint list.

Sponsored

Lonnied94

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, but interested in For Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with a Maverick customer service rep. They said all 22s not assigned a VIN by close of business tomorrow (Sep 8th), will not be a 22. Said dealers should be sending out emails by the 12th letting us know, and how to reorder a 23. Said the reorder banks open on the 15th, and the new order banks open on the 30th.

Just spoke with my dealer about an hour ago and he said new orders open on September 18th.......seems there is a lot of miscommunication among Ford

Randy Bearnation

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
It is likely I noticed in the 15 that we had schedule that 0 with an stand alone hitch were selected. Several with 4K and FX4 but none with the optional hitch not included in a package. BTW, Hitch has never showed up on the constraint list.
Anyone in need of Maverick wheel locks? I bought extra sets by mistake.

maverick33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had heard some of that, I was given some information that I was supposed to share yet publicly. But I guess the Ford Support team is already giving it out. I had not heard about the 15th for 22 order and 30th for new orders. I will check on that information.
I was told by my dealer in Georgia that I have a build date of October 2022 the same month I ordered in. He said that it has a Vin#. But I do not have that in writing yet. So I hoping that is true. If that is the case about when delivery date will take place.
Sponsored