Sponsored

Figured I'd add something in here. Ordered from Alabama. Looking forward to my first Hybrid and Truck. What did you buy?

Mav1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Alto Blue Lariat. 1st truck also!

ThatWretchCasey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Carbonized Grey Metallic
Hybrid Lariat
Louisiana
5th Truck (After my 03 Ranger was totalled over 4-years-ago, I've been in a Ford Focus for mileage reasons. Will be nice to return to a truck AND get better mileage.)

Sponsored

OP
OP
PapaNer

PapaNer

First Name
Ner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
Carbonized Grey Metallic
Hybrid Lariat
Louisiana
5th Truck (After my 03 Ranger was totalled over 4-years-ago, I've been in a Ford Focus for mileage reasons. Will be nice to return to a truck AND get better mileage.)
Hey nice! I was in a 2005 Focus for a number of years. I'm convinced it'd still be on the road today if I hadn't given it to my brother.

I also have gone smaller cars for mileage reasons. Honestly can't wait now to be in a truck with even better mileage!

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in TN. Finishing up building a house and once that's done, going to go with the XLT but can't decide on the color. I need to see more samples to decide. Keeping it simple with the hybrid engine

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm hoping to be near the first-ish in my area to get my Maverick, but I'll be fired up when I hear other members here getting theirs - especially given all of the helpful info folks here have provided to me since I became a member.

Last edited:
Sponsored

AbbatheHutt

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Area 51 Lariat 2.0 w/4k tow
Trading in my '14 Jeep Cherokee. This will be my second truck. I owned an early 90's splash in my early 20s about twenty years ago. I'm gonna try not to wrap this one around a telephone pole. 🤣

Krunty

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Fx4 and 2016 Mazda 6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hot pepper red XLT, Fx4, this’ll be my fourth pickup. Had a 97 Ranger, 06 Dakota, then back to a 2011 Ranger, all manual transmissions. Although only available as an automatic, this maverick will do nicely 🙂

tbone947

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Alto blue XLT 4k fx4 lux, first truck that's mine mine. Drove a 04 Ranger through college. Wrapped it around a telephone pole. Haven't been able to afford a truck since.

AbbatheHutt

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Alto blue XLT 4k fx4 lux, first truck that's mine mine. Drove a 04 Ranger through college. Wrapped it around a telephone pole. Haven't been able to afford a truck since.
I wrapped my ranger around a telephone pole too! Hoping the AWD helps with this one. 😆
Sponsored