Sponsored

Figured I'd add something in here. Ordered from Alabama. Looking forward to my first Hybrid and Truck. What did you buy?

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, awhile we're all sharing, I wrapped my very first car around (technically through) a telephone pole too. 🤣
Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
TN, also. Lariat w/lux, hybrid, carbonized gray. Pretty stoked.
Where in TN are you? What dealership are you working with? Refundable deposit? Any discounts? The dealer closest to me did fill me with a lot of confidence when I talked to them. lol

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where in TN are you? What dealership are you working with? Refundable deposit? Any discounts? The dealer closest to me did fill me with a lot of confidence when I talked to them. lol
Lol, I see that. I’m not helpful. Ordered from Chapman in Horsham, PA for 4% under invoice, no deposit if you pick it up there. Have a courtesy dealer set up in TN. Was going to go with Two Rivers in Mt. Juliet since they sell at invoice and are responsive, but they didn’t think they could order yet and instead of arguing I just went to someone who knew what they were doing after a few other dealers said it was “coming in fall” or “didn’t have pricing info yet.”

Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cyber Orange Lariat with Lux package and moon roof! Did the hybrid route as the MPG was more important then AWD

Sponsored

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the club!! Hope you love your truck. Feel free to drive it by 700 Hyundai Blvd if you ever happen to be in Montgomery. Show off a little :)

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lol, I see that. I’m not helpful. Ordered from Chapman in Horsham, PA for 4% under invoice, no deposit if you pick it up there. Have a courtesy dealer set up in TN. Was going to go with Two Rivers in Mt. Juliet since they sell at invoice and are responsive, but they didn’t think they could order yet and instead of arguing I just went to someone who knew what they were doing after a few other dealers said it was “coming in fall” or “didn’t have pricing info yet.”
4% under invoice is a nice perk. I'm between Nashville and Chattanooga so I might start reaching out to a few of the different dealerships to see if they have any incentives that might make it worth my time.

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in TN. Finishing up building a house and once that's done, going to go with the XLT but can't decide on the color. I need to see more samples to decide. Keeping it simple with the hybrid engine
For the first time in a long time, there are several colors I would be happy with. Here is a shot of my neighbors Bronco in Area 51 ( my choice). Wondering, I see you have a Frontier, we’re you considering that at all? I was waiting on the New body style Frontier when I saw the Maverick info on June 8th. Ordered it and traded my Colorado… no hesitation
Ford Maverick Figured I'd add something in here.  Ordered from Alabama.  Looking forward to my first Hybrid and Truck.  What did you buy? 78B63501-FE62-4B7E-B98D-2EF113C1E8A6

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For the first time in a long time, there are several colors I would be happy with. Here is a shot of my neighbors Bronco in Area 51 ( my choice). Wondering, I see you have a Frontier, we’re you considering that at all? I was waiting on the New body style Frontier when I saw the Maverick info on June 8th. Ordered it and traded my Colorado… no hesitation
78B63501-FE62-4B7E-B98D-2EF113C1E8A6.jpeg
No interest in another Nissan. I've started having a litany of issues and haven't been particularly pleased with the 2 Nissans we've owned. This fits pretty much my daily needs without really sacrificing anything. The low price and high mileage pretty much sold me

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Hybrid Lariat Lux with a few add-ons. Oxford White to match the Lexus ES300h (Hybrid)

Sponsored
OP
OP
PapaNer

PapaNer

First Name
Ner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
Welcome to the club!! Hope you love your truck. Feel free to drive it by 700 Hyundai Blvd if you ever happen to be in Montgomery. Show off a little :)
I'm pretty frequent to the area, actually. I'll lay on the horn! lol

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Area 51 Lariat, 2.5L FWD/hard tonneau roll-up. My wife will be the principal driver. This is our first truck ever, after many SUV's. Giving up our 10-year old Subaru Outback, which has performed very well. Our two labs will fit on the back seat, mulch/bicycles/stuff in the bed. Ordered from Chapman in Horsham, PA for 4% under invoice, no deposit needed, got firm order from Ford in a matter of minutes. Will do a courtesy drop in Georgia for $250, so only 100 miles to drive for pickup.

Last edited:

Waitingtosee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer Limited, 2022 Ford Maverick FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Rapid Red FE and live in Chattanooga, Tn! Ordered from Marshal Mize Ford in Hixson, Tn.

OP
OP
PapaNer

PapaNer

First Name
Ner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
Ordered Rapid Red FE and live in Chattanooga, Tn! Ordered from Marshal Mize Ford in Hixson, Tn.
Hey Nice! I was in Chat just last week. Hard to pass up Bitter Alibi and OddStory. Grats on your order!

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid