First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a few simple things I noticed today that are different and perhaps interesting.
1) the shift dial stops at drive on the Sport instead of just spinning on the Maverick.
2) Pulled my boat around driveway today with my Wife’s B sport without trailer lights plugged in. CP360 goes nuts thinking I’m backing into something. I would assume tapping into vehicle lights on a Maverick would do the same if you didn’t get the OEM connection. There must be some type of OEM module that runs and detects trailer lights like aftermarket one offered on e-trailer for the Sport. Just plugging them in turn on a dash indicator a trailer has been detected.
Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a few simple things I noticed today that are different and perhaps interesting.
1) the shift dial stops at drive on the Sport instead of just spinning on the Maverick.
2) Pulled my boat around driveway today with my Wife’s B sport without trailer lights plugged in. CP360 goes nuts thinking I’m backing into something. I would assume tapping into vehicle lights on a Maverick would do the same if you didn’t get the OEM connection. There must be some type of OEM module that runs and detects trailer lights like aftermarket one offered on e-trailer for the Sport. Just plugging them in turn on a dash indicator a trailer has been detected.
Following. I have a Bronco Sport (Badlands) and my Maverick (Lariat) is in shipment. Any other observations driving?

OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not so far. I’m used to just spinning dial to the right on MAV and when I got in the sport I noticed it stops.

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Following. I have a Bronco Sport (Badlands) and my Maverick (Lariat) is in shipment. Any other observations driving?
sorry to dig up an older thread but you are/were in the same spot i am(owning a Badlands with Lariat on the way) and was wondering how you compare between the two, mainly interior wise.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

sorry to dig up an older thread but you are/were in the same spot i am(owning a Badlands with Lariat on the way) and was wondering how you compare between the two, mainly interior wise.
Me three, my wife had a BS BL and I have a Lariat FE on the way, I'd be interested in a comparison as well.

Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Me three, my wife had a BS BL and I have a Lariat FE on the way, I'd be interested in a comparison as well.
I just got my lariat in today. Give me a few days to really sink into it and I can get back to you. So far it's different but comparable. Ergo wise the mav fits my tall ass better but while the interior is nice(for me) the BS is a notch above. Which makes sense for the price.

TomD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had to add an extension cable for my trailer as the original is too short for the maverick. Everything works fine for me.
Sponsored