Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So my truck finally shipped and should be arriving at the end of next week. I've purposely held off on purchasing anything just in case I was rolled over to 23 or a better deal came along and I jumped ship. With my truck finally coming I feel confident that I can start ordering accessories for it. Amazon Prime day is also next week and I'm hoping to grab a few things on sale that should arrive the same time as my truck but I'm willing to buy from any reputable dealer online.

What are your favorite/best/most practical accessories and mods that you've found or added to your Mav since you got it?

Edit 1: I have a Alto Blue EB AWD XLT coming - My plans are front tint to match rear, Carplay Adapter (when they are available), Dash Cam, Floor Liners, Rear Cab Spoiler, possibly tailgate spoiler, upgrade the truck speakers, at some point put some interior mood lighting and a tuner chip.

EDIT: Okay, I've started compiling a list of things listed below. I went out and found links for them. If you think of anything else or find a better quality or price product then let me know and I will add it.

• Tailgate assist - link 1
  • Android Auto Carplay Adapter - Link 1
  • Window Tint - Find someone locally
  • Floor Liners - Link 1
  • Center Console Tray - 3D Print - Link 1
  • Cargo and Reverse Lights - Link 1
  • Tonneau Cover - Too many to list, pick your choice
  • Hood Deflector - Link 1
  • Tailgate Letters - Link 1
  • Maverick Rear Cab Spoiler - Link 1
  • Maverick Tail Gate Spoiler - Link 1
  • Dashcam - Link 1
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tailgate assist, wireless adapter, tint, floor liners, lightning style led strip, center console tray, cargo and reverse light led swap, and I'm half way upgrading the B&O speakers.

OP
OP
Rojo

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tailgate assist, wireless adapter, tint, floor liners, lightning style led strip, center console tray, cargo and reverse light led swap, and I'm half way upgrading the B&O speakers.
Do you have links to the cargo and reverse lights?

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have links to the cargo and reverse lights?
Alla Lighting 912 921 LED Reverse...
Alla Lighting WT21W LED Bulbs,...
Some folks opted to upgrade the brake lights too but that would've been obnoxiously bright and annoying for any driver behind me, in my opinion.

stevhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My favourite, hands down, is the Ford Perimeter Plus Vehicle Security System. It's easy to install and gives you some peace of mind and remote start on the key FOB.

I'm also quite pleased with Echo Auto. I know there are a lot of complaints online about it, but 3 months in, it's worked well for me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We need a Sac area meetup! Your Mav sounds awesome.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tailgate assist is a must. I’m a sucker for the Maverick branded stuff too.

OP
OP
Rojo

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My favourite, hands down, is the Ford Perimeter Plus Vehicle Security System. It's easy to install and gives you some peace of mind and remote start on the key FOB.

I'm also quite pleased with Echo Auto. I know there are a lot of complaints online about it, but 3 months in, it's worked well for me.
I ordered the Lux package that comes with Remote start on the Key Fob, is the Perimeter different from that?

OP
OP
Rojo

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tailgate assist is a must. I’m a sucker for the Maverick branded stuff too.
Is the tailgate really heavy or something? I see a lot of people with the assist and never understood the need. It just lowers the tailgate slowly, right?

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Is the tailgate really heavy or something? I see a lot of people with the assist and never understood the need. It just lowers the tailgate slowly, right?
The tailgate is not particularly heavy, but it drops fast without the assist. The assist saves time and gives peace of mind. The tailgate is the perfect height for toddler heads!

Sponsored

stevhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I ordered the Lux package that comes with Remote start on the Key Fob, is the Perimeter different from that?
Perimeter Plus adds shock detection primarily. Remote start is an added bonus for vehicles without factory installed remote start.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never got that either. I would never just open tailgate and let it drop. just like I don't sling my doors open. but at least it's an option for the toilet seat slammers out there.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm cheap so I used ford points to get floor mats and letters. I did "splurge" and get a gator sfx tonneau and like it way more than I thought I would.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MavDave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I recommend the bed cover of your liking. I used my Ford points to get a discount on the basic one. In retrospect I should have stepped up to the next one with the cross bars that run the length of the bed. Mine dosen't leak and works fine I just hate seeing it flap around while I'm going 80 down the highway
Sponsored