Fat Lady has sung

Tomsoxfan

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy colorado
After waiting since June and not hearing 1 word from Ford, I decided to call my Ford career over.

I dont really care about the dealer selling my Maverick once it comes in for more $$$, I just know its 1 less vehicle Ford will be selling

Just my opinion but I think Ford is hanging a lot of these Dealers out to dry

Good luck to everyone & Happy Holidays !!!
Sponsored

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

After waiting since June and not hearing 1 word from Ford, I decided to call my Ford career over.

I dont really care about the dealer selling my Maverick once it comes in for more $$$, I just know its 1 less vehicle Ford will be selling

Just my opinion but I think Ford is hanging a lot of these Dealers out to dry

Good luck to everyone & Happy Holidays !!!
Did you call the Ford number or talk to your dealer first or did you cancel already? Yeah it's frustrating not hearing anything. Chances are, right after you cancel, the maverick will be built.

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw an empty lot yesterday, had a big Toyota sign up. Maybe check them out

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some people don't understand supply chain issues and take it out on the manufacturing company. You ordered a vehicle during a pandemic. I work in motorhome manufacturing and we have orders that are over a year from being built. You waited this long just to jump to the back of the line when you place your next order.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I get the frustration. I've been in line for a Bronco for over 6 months now. I finally have a build date of 1/17 and this has spanned two model years now.

Like others have pointed out - it's like you think Ford and the dealer are actively conspiring to screw you and everyone else who wants to buy their vehicles. They WANT to sell you a vehicle.

Good luck finding the exact vehicle you want quicker with another manufacturer.

Sponsored

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While I agree that Ford could be doing a much better job of communicating with their customers and dealers (keeping the tracking site functional would be a good start), the reality is that no amount of communication will improve the delivery time. Every auto manufacturer is struggling to build vehicles, so you probably won’t do much better elsewhere unless you change your expectations or get lucky.

Maybe call your dealer and/or Ford to see if they can track the status of your truck. If it’s a hybrid, it might be ready in January, which is really only a month late from the original projection of “fall delivery.”

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you end up buying something else?