NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wondering if any of you received your Maverick in under a month after it was built. I am supposed to have my Chevy Colorado inspected in September and have a build date of September 12. I could take a chance and see if I could trade it in without a recent inspection, but was hoping I have a slight chance mine is shipped from Mexico to the New Jersey Pinelands by September 30. And yes, I know my XL base hybrid build date could be changed at any time. Still, do I have any shot at all for an 18 day delivery?
Sponsored

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Magic 8-ball says: "18 days? Beyond unlikely."

Less flippantly, there's a chance it will sit at the factory for days or a week when build is completed before being loaded onto a train for transport. Also, if you have any options which need to be installed at what is called the Body Shop (as opposed to the Build Shop), that could eat up some more days prior to shipping - for example, SIBL is done post-build at the Body Shop.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Once built Ford will give you a expected delivery window which may be shorter than the 30 days (or not). I also have a Sep build date but its the week of 12 Sep. Guessing very little chance of getting it by 30 Sep. Hope it gets to you asap.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, both of them.

1st built in n Oct, 2021 and was delivered Nov.3,2021

2nd was built in April, 2022 and was delivered May 27, 2022

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh you have a shot, but the question is.. do you feel lucky?

Our XL EB arrived in about 3 weeks from the plant in MX to Long McArthur. But then Tim the other night on his video said one had been sitting in, I believe, Kansas City since April and still hasn't made it there.

I'd hold on to whatever you have now until you get your hands on the Mav.

Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wondering if any of you received your Maverick in under a month after it was built. I am supposed to have my Chevy Colorado inspected in September and have a build date of September 12. I could take a chance and see if I could trade it in without a recent inspection, but was hoping I have a slight chance mine is shipped from Mexico to the New Jersey Pinelands by September 30. And yes, I know my XL base hybrid build date could be changed at any time. Still, do I have any shot at all for an 18 day delivery?
As long as you don't have a check engine light it will pass NJ inspection. All they care about is emissions. I live in rural area in NW NJ. And if you go in the middle of the month maybe one or two cars ahead of you. Congrats on being scheduled.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine shipped 12/21 and was delivered 1/6 to Maine

Renho17